Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's show DE how beautiful the WF universe is.

HolidayPi3

Recently I've been burning out on Kuva farming. In fact, the last Kuva mission I ran was a Flood Extermination that bugged out and refused to spawn the last enemy. So... I took some time to roam around the dead tile set and it hit me: this game looks amazing-- and I started taking some screenshots.

So I found myself in endgame 2.0-- but instead of trying to make my frame look nice, I did my best to capture the WF universe.

If you guys are feeling any sort of burnout, try this out with me: Clear any exterminate, but instead of extracting, take some pictures! Post them here after. Let's show DE how far WF has come.

Here's the shot I took following that failed Kuva Flood in Ceres:

32110934036_1e43d70b0c_o.jpg

Afterwards, I tried taking shots of every planet:

Mars:

32149317915_a71db6d47c_o.jpg

Earth:

32149320315_f7409dfdf4_o.jpg

Mercury:

32000638312_6089973a9b_o.jpg

Jupiter:

32110931826_664fdfec32_o.jpg

Ceres:

31307917404_0495b05a89_o.jpg

Just now, Bravely_Casual said:

This is the kind of thing DE needs to see and hear. NO complain, no whining, no ranting. Finally some appreciation for all the work they put into making this game the masterpiece it is. 

+1k

5 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

This is the kind of thing DE needs to see and hear. NO complain, no whining, no ranting. Finally some appreciation for all the work they put into making this game the masterpiece it is. 

Positive feedback is good, but complaints aren't really something they shouldn't hear.

38 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

There is subforum for feedback, post there

personally I find the Kuva Fortress and Lua the best looking. Lua has some fantastic scenery: Orokin cities in the vast white distance, gaping chasm that appear bottomless, gilded ruins amongst drab white rock. it's beautiful, and I also said that about Destiny's Moon, but that doesn't even come close to our version. it's stunning, and until The War Within, it was my favourite.

that Fortress though, that is F-ing GENIUS! fast-flowing asteroid belts in clear view, beautiful Black and Red adorned Grineer structures, that remind me of the days I used to raid Crimson Lance Bases in Borderlands (the first one), the military bunkers and Defenses fitted into the natural surfaces and edges of the dark space rock. no idea how the Hek life support is supposed to work there, but nevertheless, it's stunning. just a shame the Kuva Grineer are so damn determined to slash proc you to death you can't really appreciate it unless you bring Loki or Ivara.

Oh yes, the Warframe universe is very beautiful..

MirageAss.jpg

Dat Mirage &#!.

Seriously though, it is quite beautiful, like the void:

warframe___meditation_by_artorius_xv-da6

Edit: Another one, because we all love such a view

warframe___lua_and_earth_by_artorius_xv-

Edited by Artorius-Alter

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

personally I find the Kuva Fortress and Lua the best looking. Lua has some fantastic scenery: Orokin cities in the vast white distance, gaping chasm that appear bottomless, gilded ruins amongst drab white rock. it's beautiful, and I also said that about Destiny's Moon, but that doesn't even come close to our version. it's stunning, and until The War Within, it was my favourite.

that Fortress though, that is F-ing GENIUS! fast-flowing asteroid belts in clear view, beautiful Black and Red adorned Grineer structures, that remind me of the days I used to raid Crimson Lance Bases in Borderlands (the first one), the military bunkers and Defenses fitted into the natural surfaces and edges of the dark space rock. no idea how the Hek life support is supposed to work there, but nevertheless, it's stunning. just a shame the Kuva Grineer are so damn determined to slash proc you to death you can't really appreciate it unless you bring Loki or Ivara.

Amen about the Kuva Fortress-- I tried to scope it out the other day but there is just so much going on. The whole tile is literally trying to kill you.

Definitelly agree. If you just stop for a moment and look around the maps you're running daily, appreciate the details.. there are so many awesome sceneries.
For example - Europa has some really awesome scenery too.

5OvLt5v.jpg

XisBRWp.jpg

As a side note - it would be amazing if we had a better ability to capture the screenshots. You know, to move the camera around, or even something like, taking screenshots at larger resolution, for capturing details. In another game I play(ed), there is a simple command for that /renderscale 2 (the higher the number, the more your actual screenshot size is multiplied, so 1920x1080 would turn to be image twice the size of that, if you input 2 in there), which captures your screen with higher resolution than you are seeing; making for a huge, huge monstrous images. I sometimes enjoyed running around the other game, taking screenshots and sharing them, making for some nice artist-expression.

As an alternative, having ability to record the demos from your missions and launch them by in-game means (ie. that demo recording & playing would have to be in-built into the game), that could be somewhat easier to give us a free-camera view, for the screenshot-taking rampage.

3 hours ago, jodarkrider said:

Definitelly agree. If you just stop for a moment and look around the maps you're running daily, appreciate the details.. there are so many awesome sceneries.
For example - Europa has some really awesome scenery too.

5OvLt5v.jpg

XisBRWp.jpg

As a side note - it would be amazing if we had a better ability to capture the screenshots. You know, to move the camera around, or even something like, taking screenshots at larger resolution, for capturing details. In another game I play(ed), there is a simple command for that /renderscale 2 (the higher the number, the more your actual screenshot size is multiplied, so 1920x1080 would turn to be image twice the size of that, if you input 2 in there), which captures your screen with higher resolution than you are seeing; making for a huge, huge monstrous images. I sometimes enjoyed running around the other game, taking screenshots and sharing them, making for some nice artist-expression.

As an alternative, having ability to record the demos from your missions and launch them by in-game means (ie. that demo recording & playing would have to be in-built into the game), that could be somewhat easier to give us a free-camera view, for the screenshot-taking rampage.

There is the remote camera item on the market, but it doesn't have the freedom of movement you seek.

9 hours ago, Larsurus said:

There is the remote camera item on the market, but it doesn't have the freedom of movement you seek.

That camera is hilariously difficult to use-- if anyone can take good shots with those I'll be floored.

but to add on to this, I believe you can use a codex scanner and when you take a picture without a UI it'll be a normal shot without the crosshairs. Not quite what you guys are looking for, but it is another option ;)

Edited by HolidayPi3