Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am thinking of buying a trinity prime on trade would 1000 plat be enough

(PSN)KillSwitch055

Question

17 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Vermitore said:

https://warframe.market/

Check the price there, preferably sometime in the evening, to give you an accurate estimate of how much you should be paying.

This is what I came to say if no one else had.

I'd highly recommend checking prices and availability on Warframe Market. 

Personally, I find it a much better use of my time than sitting around spamming/watching Trade chat scroll by at a hundred mph.

And so as to Rin Prime, there's a lot of them listed there (most of those on PC tho, of course) and a lot of those are easily in the 40-55p range. 

Cheers!
~R~

11 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Don't.

Just farm the parts. You'll get Void Traces, as well as other spare prime parts to make other primes and sell for ducats. I advise not taking the cheap (metaphorically) way out and just buying her.

Why? Trinity Prime is so cheap, she is simply not worth farming. Your chances of getting her are about the same as getting any of the non-vaulted Primes presently available, and she is worth less than many of them, so why? Farm something that is valuable and will either save you or make you a lot of plat. The time you save by buying Trinity Prime is better spent elsewhere.

17 minutes ago, Vermitore said:

Why? Trinity Prime is so cheap, she is simply not worth farming. Your chances of getting her are about the same as getting any of the non-vaulted Primes presently available, and she is worth less than many of them, so why? Farm something that is valuable and will either save you or make you a lot of plat. The time you save by buying Trinity Prime is better spent elsewhere.

So you're advocating just buying things if it takes a bit of time and effort to get something? Farm something that's valuable? So don't take the time to farm one of the most useful frames in the game, but take the time to farm something you can rip people off with?.... I don't get that logic.

Sorry but its more beneficial to farm it. Like I said, you get void traces to farm OTHER prime parts, you WILL get other prime parts, which passively farms other things for you as well, NOT TO MENTION, getting ducats. But it seems like you glossed over that fact that I did mention.

7 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

So you're advocating just buying things if it takes a bit of time and effort to get something? Farm something that's valuable? So don't take the time to farm one of the most useful frames in the game, but take the time to farm something you can rip people off with?.... I don't get that logic.

Sorry but its more beneficial to farm it. Like I said, you get void traces to farm OTHER prime parts, you WILL get other prime parts, which passively farms other things for you as well, NOT TO MENTION, getting ducats. But it seems like you glossed over that fact that I did mention.

It is all a matter of opportunity cost. Every moment you spend farming Trinity is time you could have spent farming more valuable relics which will yield things that sell at a higher rate, thereby saving you plat or earning you plat. Rip people off? What are you on about? It's honest trade. Supply and demand. Farm something which there is little supply and high demand of.

Or you could farm relics and prioritise those that yield the most valuable (in terms of user plat trade value) drops. It can all be bought with plat. You can buy ducats with plat at a remarkably cheap rate, especially 'off-season' when the void trader had just left. It's all a matter of plat. You got the plat? You got the goods. And besides, you get traces even if you prioritise other relics - whichever will earn or save you the most plat.

@(PS4)KillSwitch055 : Your time is the most valuable resource you have, because you can put it to optimum use, maximising gains. Sometimes the most 'hardworking' use of your time is not the most efficient. Of course, you can make up your mind between what Stormandreas and myself have suggested.

4 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

i think hes saying the time you put into farming trin you can just farm saryin or something sell that set and buy trin for half what you sell for you get trin and some plat (presumably for her warframe slot)