Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Only You Use

AshenHaze

On 1/12/2017 at 1:28 AM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Staticor

Never seen anyone outside of my brother and i using it.

Tribute to Goku Warframe style 😆

giphy_23.gif

My Wukong (Goku big brother Saiyuki trope) has his Air blasts (Opticor), monkey melee (Kogake w\Brutal Tide)  his Pole of Power ( Primal fury or the Exalted Stick!), and staticor, or, as I like to call them......these....Exalted.......FISTS!!!!!

He also has a bunch of 2 and 3 star 'frame clones (the name escapes me) as his Magic Hair Clones (look up Wukong's legend for details).

Edited by Grayfigure

On 1/12/2017 at 8:23 PM, (Xbox One)Shining caliber said:

Primary: I have so far apparently been the only player who uses the phage. Haven't used it in awhile but i love the gun.

Secondary: I love the azima pistol and it's my go-to when i get bored of the lex prime

Melee: The melee weapons ive been focusing on recently are the destreza, Kronen, and caustacyst. I have yet to see any other player us these 3

You, sir or madam, have great taste.  Phage was the Signature Weapon for my nova; Azima is my 'fool's wand' on my desert god Inaros, and the Kronen has been Saryn's blade for a while now, though Destreza may replace it, though I'm not in love with its animations.

On 1/12/2017 at 3:47 AM, Meta_Nexus said:

I've got these bad boys semi-permanently attached to me now:

DualKohmak

Got a 310% dmg Ryben for 'em, and jacked the fire rate all the way up and now they melt pretty much anything that can be melted. Haven't seen anyone else using them roughly...since they came out.

i use em, tho my riven for em is nowhere near as good. still rerolling it, but along with other mods, i have a multishot of 321% and a fire rate of 12.

26 minutes ago, Grayfigure said:

You, sir or madam, have great taste.  Phage was the Signature Weapon for my nova; Azima is my 'fool's wand' on my desert god Inaros, and the Kronen has been Saryn's blade for a while now, though Destreza may replace it, though I'm not in love with its animations.

whenever i use Limbo i use the destreza. Cant be a gentleman magician without a Gentleman's weapon

Though this is slightly off topic, I just do feel that some of the chainsword's stabbing animations would look fantastic on Destreza......but I wouldn't want chainswords to change at all (melee build Night Equinox painted white with a lacera in hand looks like something out of a Wu'Jia story!).

Orthos Prime, all I ever see are Secura Lectas these days... Scindo Prime hidden in a Manticore casing in my Gersemi Valkyr's hands. Also Mios, just love the fluidity and sweeping blows that cleave enemies apart.

Saw someone with a Staticor earlier today, thought I was hallucinating.

Dual Cestras, loved em from the start and dove for the Secura Variant asap. With a recent riven I got they can mow down just about anything now :heart:

would kill for an akmagus riven

as for primary guns its a tough choice.. Ogris, Amprex, Latron Wraith, Kohm, Zhuge. so many options.. but Harpak is my new baby, was working some forma into it when rivens first came out and coincidently my first riven was for it. what luck eh?

M̴̤̤̣͐͊̾͐̈́ͮ̈ͩ͢Û̶̧̼̜͉̏̏ͧͬ̑T̛̗̱̥̼̘̗̼̪̬ͯ͆͂͟A̛ͭͥ͐̃̋̏҉͎̠̻̪̯̫Ḷ̳͖͙͚̫̖̯͗ͦ̿̿̀̚Î̥̗̘̱͑̂͗͆̄̈́̔͝S̛̠̺̖͍̑̌͆ͩͯ̓̕T ̢̝̯̼̯͔̺͓ͦ̋́Ĉ̴̼̮͙̓ͫ̅E̖̫̜̓̎ͫͪͩṞ̢ͭ̾N̗̘̳͒͟O͙̠ͬ͋ͯS̢̯͉̜̪̻̣̎ͮ̊͑̌̂͢

...on Saryn as spore popper.

Edited by Patzer

Gotta go with OP, Stradavar is one of the few that I like, although unlike him, I have never seen anyone use it since I started on xbox back in March I think. Praying for that next veiled riven to be Stradavar one. 

Also happy that Tetra is out of picture to all but few, getting better riven stats for it. Leveled the regular and Prisma, keeping Prisma 'cause riven and that sweet magazine size coupled with puncture headshot kills.

Saw quite a few mention Azima, almost was stupid enough to sell it for a weapon slot. Now it is my sortie pistol, been running with a corrosive build.Vasto Prime is satisfyingly effective and has that gunslinger feel to it. 

As for the melee, haven't found ''that one''. Usually going with a corrosive Broken-War for my Valkyr prime for quick and large damage, but kinda grew fond to Amphis while I was leveling it and after that a while as well. The Clashing Forest stance when equipped in your hand made this weapon particularly enjoyable. 

People keep mentioning weapons like Rakta Ballistica and Rakta Dark Dagger but the mere fact that these are syndicate weapons explains why they are so rarely used. I have been in the Red Veil since I started playing and I reached the final rank a few months ago and I STILL don't have any of the weapons offered for different reasons (syndicate relic packs, AW weapon pieces, sigils and not playing every single syndicate mission, not having credits to rank up or not having certain piece of equipment and so on). 

Also the Vandal and Wraith weapons, which are also alot more rare on consoles. But the recent buff for weapon parts to appear as Invasion rewards will fix that hole soon. Just need that stock for Snipetron Vandal and barrel for the Wraith Twin Vipers before I can start overusing them. :cool:

Edited by (XB1)DarkESTZoul

Stug, Heliocor, Twin Rogga (Unbelievably), Amprex, Torid, Phage, Kogake, Akvasto, the Zeenie-Weenie (But that's most likely due to the 300 reward thing), Synapse, Gorgon, Detron, Atmos, Sheev, Ack and Brunt, Twin Komak, Kohm, Sarpa, Knux, Acrid, Nukor, Grinlok, and other things here and there. I have a lot of love for most weapons.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36