Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

game does not even let you progress-what is the point of the game?

Chef_Mistro

Question

I have been playing this game for about a month or so now and I am still trying to weed through all the frustrations I have with this game. This game could have some potential if the story line would actuaIly let you progress as you actually complete the verious tasks given throughout the game. Multiple times while I have played this game now I do a mission or I complete a task for a junction and when I return it shows I have not completed anything whatsoever. This is especially frustrating when you try to do solo assassinations for hours to complete the tasks and when you finally do it nothing happens. I don't know about you, but when you literally spend so much time trying to hit a stupid crit point that can never be more sporadic in its movement and finally defeat that enemy and nothing at all happens! It is probably the most frustrating thing I have dealt with in a game. I have never in my entire history of gaming have ever seen this as an issue in a game. I can't even begin to understand how people can still be progressing and going through this game. If this is an actually a game then get it together so people can actually beat the thing. People can say all day about how it is free to play or that it is a work in progress, but this is unacceptable in a game when the whole point is to be working towards something if you play. If anyone can even give me a reason to continue to play this game when it literally wont let you progress on multiple fronts then please amuse me.

git gud

On a serious note though, I think you just dont know how this game works. The main way to progress is by ranking up weapons, warframes and equipment, but completing junctions and missions (missions only for the first time that is) do give you mastery rank points.

This game also has its own main story you unlock eventually as you play, so I'd suggest just hold on tight and you'll start to like it. Personally I really like Warframe and even though I know it has its issues, it's definitely not a bad game, especially for free to play. And very well made free to play too, since it's not hard to play without needing platinum.

2 minutes ago, Chef_Mistro said:

eris junction and sedna junction. Completed all tasks and both assassinations for bothcan't be completed apparently. Killed both so many times it makes me want to cry about the time wasted

Have you tried today?  Patch notes from yesterday:

• Fixed (for real) Clients not being able to complete the "Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict" Eris Junction task.

Not sure what problem you might be having with Sedna :-/

Edited by Momaw

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Not sure what problem you might be having with Sedna :-/

It's Vay Hek for Sedna Junction task, he's no doubt a problem. Joking aside, unless Vay Hek is also bugged for Junction like Lephantis is for Eris Junction, then yeah don't know what's the issue.

1 minute ago, Chef_Mistro said:

I have killed both vay hek and lephantis 2 times each solo and soent hours today and yesterday. complete BS

I'd recommend sending a ticket to support, maybe they can help unlock the junction for you, since this seems like a bug. 

Just now, Chef_Mistro said:

wont even let me go to the specter because it says i didn't complete either assassination of lephantis or vay hek. did both multiple times

Have you verified your game cache?  

Probably best if you submit a ticket to support.

wont even let me go to the specter because it says i didn't complete either assassination of lephantis or vay hek. did both multiple times

I'm guessing you did everything else and got a check mark? Like Lua's 15 waves of defense. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

how do I send the stupid ticket to support? The reason this is so frustrating is that I want to unlock the war within quest to then unlock riven mods. A key part of this game it seems like to me. Why this game wont give me access to something so valuable is stupid and may be a good enough reason to quit

how do I send the stupid ticket to support? The reason this is so frustrating is that I want to unlock the war within quest to then unlock riven mods. A key part of this game it seems like to me. Why this game wont give me access to something so valuable is stupid and may be a good enough reason to quit

A screenshot of what is showing on the junction itself would let everyone help you out even more

Here you can send a support ticket

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Providing them a screenshot as well will help

Edited by Kai_Shiba

3 minutes ago, Chef_Mistro said:

KUjZFJH.jpg?1

everything in the checklist is checked off except the assassinations. don't need a screenshot. Unless everyone wants 3 different screenshots of how I killed the stupid boss that should be checked off on the list. I still have a really hard time understanding how whoever made this messed this up. You complete something and then a switch goes ya you completed that, done. Really that hard to ask? Frustrating to see a game lose so many people due to so many of their mistakes for the game just to function compared to people just simply getting bored of the gameplay. Don't care what anyone says, but at least what destiny stole from this game they at least did it right.

20 minutes ago, Chef_Mistro said:

I get its frustrating, but damn dude chill with the "stupid" talk. Its probably a glitch that can easily be fixed if you talk to the right people. FYI, venting in the forum isn't the way to go 99.9% of the times. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

Just now, Chef_Mistro said:

everything in the checklist is checked off except the assassinations. don't need a screenshot. Unless everyone wants 3 different screenshots of how I killed the stupid boss that should be checked off on the list. I still have a really hard time understanding how whoever made this messed this up. You complete something and then a switch goes ya you completed that, done. Really that hard to ask? Frustrating to see a game lose so many people due to so many of their mistakes for the game just to function compared to people just simply getting bored of the gameplay. Don't care what anyone says, but at least what destiny stole from this game they at least did it right.

Warframe is also known as Bugframe, chances are it's simply that; a bug.  

And we're asking for a screenshot, just incase you haven't completed all requirements.  Your list should look like this

DXAxJ1k.jpg?1

But at this point, it sounds like only Support can help you resolve this.

Im only venting to get the point across about how much of a problem it is and trying to see if anyone can give me a better idea to understand other than they just don't do a great job because they are "bugframe". sending support emails to the makers of a game every week to make sure a game runs right is not the way for me I suppose because this is not the only kind of issue I have had with this game. It really had potential to be one of my top 5 favorite games but I can see why this game may never reach the true potential that it could be

14 minutes ago, Chef_Mistro said:

Im only venting to get the point across about how much of a problem it is and trying to see if anyone can give me a better idea to understand other than they just don't do a great job because they are "bugframe". sending support emails to the makers of a game every week to make sure a game runs right is not the way for me I suppose because this is not the only kind of issue I have had with this game. It really had potential to be one of my top 5 favorite games but I can see why this game may never reach the true potential that it could be

This isn't how you get a point across nor get changes made.