The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I missing something or this guy is just..... dumb? (no pics inside, no naming inside)

Kronxito

8 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

The dumb person is the designer who though that AFK gaming was a good idea...

I will never let the team do the work for me, just because I'll earn 1 and a half bonus level, I'm here to play, I don't want to watch a movie o/

So at least, ask him to use some debuff frame, or anything. But just don't call him stupid because he actualy wants to play. Please

When you do those Dark Sector you get a bonus for killing in a certain way.

The Sedan defense is a bonus for melee kills where that guy is spamming avalanche.

I called him stupid for going there to level a weapon and spamming a frame ability and for thinking "i'd punch that person in the face" because that's a normal response, right?

8 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

Playing sedna defense as a Frost for leveling my melee. I was killing everything with my avalanche when a simulor mirage wrote me:  "Frost please, stop killing".

I thought:  "what????????????????????????...... excuse me??????????????????"

EDIT: --->I asked him why?? but no response<---    

Obviously, I continued killing. But did I miss something? Why did she ask me for that? Envy? Stupidity?

Seriously my mind thought "if that guy and me were at the same room in that moment, I surely would punch him/her directly on face".

Please add this kind of players to the ordis's dialog about intelligence profile of the grineer. It would be "Intelligence profile of the grineer and some tenno guys.... Error!! NaN!!"

FYI unless something has change using a warframe Power, 100% of affinity goes to the frame. You only gain by using the weapon or shared group affinity.

That being said there was someone in the group who felt that you were killing everything and not letting them participate.

These Special Snow flakes are the ones that come to boards demanding that some frame and or weapon be nerfed because they can't compete with people that are using Meta frames/Weapons.

As much as it would have been more efficient for you to let him get more kill instead of using avalanche it doesn't mean you were wrong at all. as someone said just befor : "it's like taking a candy away from a kid" :3

4 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

Chill guys. I hope this post gets closed soon. Its totally out of the topic at the moment.

The topic is you create a post about other mistakes without having any idea how the game works and now that you are humiliated is time to close  ...

Edited by Yagamilight123

Both of you still got Exp, while you were less efficient killing enemies with your frame abilities, he still got the exp for just being there.

if it was a gameplay thing where he felt like he contributed nothing because you were killing everything with avalanche, then its hypocritical of him because in most missions where he plays with mirage, most of his teammates will feel this way, so he doesn't get to complain, if it was a gameplay issue he was having.

Either way the guy, asked you respectfully to not kill. even if he was mistaken, yet you called him Dumb, stupid, Envious and then overcompensated by saying you would punch him in the face if he was in the same room as you. so in my book while the mirage player could've been hypocritical, you're just as bad if not worse than him because you were offensive for no reason.

10 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

Anyway affinity goes to the weapon (and to all players) because its the only thing im leveling.

That's not how affinity works. 

Radiant affinity, which is from other players killing things or you completing objectives, is 25% to your warframe and 75% total split among the weapons you have equipped.  If you have 3 equipped, that's 25% each, if you only have one equipped that's 75% to the weapon. This is regardless of whether your weapons and frame are max level or not.

Kill affinity, from making kills yourself, is split like this: If you kill with a weapon, 50% of the affinity goes to that weapon, and 50% goes to your warframe, none of it goes to your other weapons. If you kill with a Warframe power, like avalanche, 100% of the affinity goes to your warframe, and none to your weapons. This is regardless of whether your weapons and frame are max level or not. 

I have never complain people getting all kills at all, but how funny it's ok for people to complain about simulor mirage getting all kill but not a S.Mirage complain about frost avalanche getting all kills.

so, my guess would be mirage probably want to rank up his frame, which the second most efficiency way is to get more kills with weapons(50%), the first would be killing with ability(100%), the third is shared XP 25%(not include meta farm).

and you probably shouldn't call people dumb before knowing what's in his mind, and from reading the comment there are stuff you don't know too...

Edited by RayPerth

Did not realize most Warframe players are Usher at Burger King. Have it My Way all the timers.

OP....it is cool to have the mine-mine-mine-me-me-me mentalitythatyou share with many gamers of this lifetime but the fact that you came here to cry since a Sim-Mirage asked you to stop killing and you got flustered and enraged to the point you made a topic says SPADES about you. 

Anyways....the Sim-Mirage may have been allowing a friend to try out his game and all they saw was Strike A Pose Frost happening everywhere. They asked you and you wanted to punch them in the face. 

Or maybe they had any other reason for asking for the snow flakes of death to stop falling that was blocking their screen as many have stated beforehand. Not everyone has a triple screen setup powerhouse PC such as OP here.

But go ahead and keep playing your way While wanting to punch people in the face if they were next to you. Can't wait to see your video of you raging and smashing the monitor when you fail a SORTIE. 

I've been on the receiving end of being questioned by both sides.

I like Ember. I like racing through low level missions as fast as possible - I like archwing rush too, so sue me, parkour/movement in this game is fun :-P. I also like being that person who brings her into high level missions and figuring out how to keep her alive. I also take her in when I want to pretend the game is about treasure hunting or something without all those pesky natives bothering me.

So I have had people in alerts abort the moment they saw an ember and someone in a sortie make a fuss at the start of the mission about how they were going to have to do all the work. So apparently, if I want to play Ember, I need to find some narrow band of missions in the middle where she's not too powerful and not too weak :-P.

By the way, I just realised another point. This game has different modes, in its mission types. Where is the discussion of whether aoe may be appropriate (or not) in different mission types?

Another tangent. Then there's endless - and I'm about to display my own prejudice ;-). The skill in endless is in coordinating an appropriate group build (*cough* cheese *cough*) before the mission. The fun (I use that word loosely) is in enduring for as long as possible. Ever watch a gameplay video? They sit in essentially the same spot repeating the same action over and over.

Edited by schilds