Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Covered Warframe? I WANT THIS!

AlexMin08

Hi, I was playing on Akkad the other day for some credits and noticed something really strange. We had 2 new players in the team, Volt and Ember, who didn't kill anything (me and the other not-new guy had Secura Lectas so we killed everything) and a few minutes after the mission started I noticed that they looked... greyish? I got close to them and yes, they were completly covered in ash, I didn't know what was going on, the other veteran didn't know, those 2 most certainly didn't know.

So I'm here to ask, what the hell is that thing and CAN I HAVE THAT AS A SKIN PLEASE? =D

https://postimg.org/image/4mqc46d5t/

Edited by AlexMin08

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Wait is that an "i want this bug as a feature" again ?

You probably dont know but thats how invasion were born ^.^ 

I'm totaly up for that ;)

The memories... *tears running down face* :sadcry:

Edited by RB-377

23 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Wait is that an "i want this bug as a feature" again ?

You probably dont know but thats how invasion were born ^.^ 

I'm totaly up for that ;)

Explain this immediately.

Otherwise, I've had this happen, too, OP. Was fun to run around burnt to a crisp.

37 minutes ago, AlexMin08 said:

Hi, I was playing on Akkad the other day for some credits and noticed something really strange. We had 2 new players in the team, Volt and Ember, who didn't kill anything (me and the other not-new guy had Secura Lectas so we killed everything) and a few minutes after the mission started I noticed that they looked... greyish? I got close to them and yes, they were completly covered in ash, I didn't know what was going on, the other veteran didn't know, those 2 most certainly didn't know.

So I'm here to ask, what the hell is that thing and CAN I HAVE THAT AS A SKIN PLEASE? =D

https://postimg.org/image/4mqc46d5t/

Ember Restored

14 minutes ago, Voluundr said:

Explain this immediately.

Otherwise, I've had this happen, too, OP. Was fun to run around burnt to a crisp.

Explain what ?

The current bug ? The ashes on warframe bug is well know to appear in infested mission i dont know why but i can find you the multiple thread about it if you want ^.^ 

For the Invasion bug. Back in the days there was a bug where 2 faction spawned into the same mission and start fighting each other. DE decided to add this feature in game and thats how Invasion were born ^.^ 

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

For the Invasion bug. Back in the days there was a bug where 2 faction spawned into the same mission and start fighting each other. DE decided to add this feature in game and thats how Invasion were born ^.^ 

I'm pretty sure that was a feature. A random Hazard, like Ice patches or fire. Invasion was added separately.

49 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I'm pretty sure that was a feature. A random Hazard, like Ice patches or fire. Invasion was added separately.

I'm not kidding its in a devstream i'm gonna have rly hard time getting it back but I remember Steve saying it. The first tips of the invasion where 2 faction are fighting each other was actualy a bug first and after that they added it in game ^.^