Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE should add "practice test" when your rank up test is rdy

Rioma

I browse the forum quite a bit and it seems not a lot of players know about Simaris in the relay and the fact that you can go to the room to practice your next rank up test.

So you know when your rank up test is blinking simply add an option to practice it, and load the mission right there. No need to get them to go to the relay, find the correct spot / npc to talk to, and figure out what you've have to do. A friend of mine just started playing a while back and I showed him how to go to the simaris room to practice the test. He doesn't have time to play regularly but by the time his next test came up he forgot how to get there and I had to show him again. What do you guys gain by hiding from newer players that the test can be practiced? I even forgot it could be practiced since the time in between 22-23 took a while.

It's no secret you guys are bad at explaining things to new players so just do them a favor and cut out the guess work when it comes to things like this. Same thing about the Maroo Ayatan weekly, and the clem weekly. If I remember correctly you used to be able to select an invasion mission from the drop down menu instead of it just taking you to the planet being invaded. 

They should do this for everything relays and dojos offer. We should just have normal menu (overlay, not ingame model like current esc menu) that lets us access everything. They shouldn't force liset and dojo and relays on us just to supposedly give us more "immersive" experience. It's immersive sure for the first 10min. After that's it's an annoyance that breaks immersion every time you have to use the "menu".

33 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm all for this idea.
But I really wonder how people managed to beat these tests before Simaris and his practice-room.

I'm closing in on MR23, just need about 12k more mastery (which I'll get from Nidus and Helminth Charger).  Most tests I beat on my first try, almost always using Loki with my best weapons.  The ones I didn't beat on my first try, I'd turn to Youtube.  I honestly didn't know you could practice until I was MR18ish.  

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

30 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm all for this idea.
But I really wonder how people managed to beat these tests before Simaris and his practice-room.

Through failing and waiting 24 hours in some of them.

I really think the whole Mastery Rank thing needs to be introduced in a better way, explain to you Simaris has a test room in his Simulacrum, etc. And then there's the issue with Strata Relay (which was destroyed on PC at least) and Maroo's Bazar, which is built from remnants of Strata (but it coexists?).

They have to sort out some stuff really.