Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will I get ban for this?

(PSN)Akabane85

Question

Hi, I need to leave my clan for a short period. But I afraid I will lose my clan because it has only me as a member. So will I get ban if I create another account to join my current clan for maintain the clan existence, and promote me back to warlord after I return?

P.S: I leave my clan to join others clan for Hema blueprint.

Edited by (PS4)Akabane85

24 answers to this question

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Maybe because of...

Hide contents

latest?cb=20161222143411

Noooooo...that can't be it. DE said that people should just suck it up and do the research if they really want it(Without paying plat) so that's what OP should do if this is the case.

3 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Noooooo...that can't be it. DE said that people should just suck it up and do the research if they really want it(Without paying plat) so that's what OP should do if this is the case.

It's bad to make other disappoint... But yes, for Hema blueprint.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

It's bad to make other disappoint... But yes, for Hema blueprint.

Hahaha this is just delicious

Well if you do that you'll get "the honour" of being banned

I'm not sure since your accounts aren't directly interacting but it's very likely.

What an honour \o/

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Hahaha this is just delicious

Well if you do that you'll get "the honour" of being banned

I'm not sure since your accounts aren't directly interacting but it's very likely.

What an honour \o/

It is an honour to sacrifice myself to protest DE for reducing the Hema research cost. But I afraid I don't have the courage. :(

9 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

It's using 2 accounts to have an advantage ... it's baneable .

As stated by their terms of use, De handles these issues case by case and its up to them what they think is banable or not.

I remember there was the same thread in the past, and De themselves said its ok as long 2 accounts don't trade b/w each other.

Just now, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

It is an honour to sacrifice myself to protest DE for reducing the Hema research cost. But I afraid I don't have the courage. :(

Well as I said, it's not sure since the two account aren't directly interacting with each other.

Try and you'll see :D

Or farm 5k mutagen sample all by yourself.

It should be do-able, i'm pretty sure DE's staff managed to do it.

4 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

As long as the two accounts don't directly interact it is fine.

No trading something you got on one character to the other.

I have only one PS4, so trading between account is impossible. But would joining same clan count as direct interaction? Also might worth mention, I'll not use the second account for contribute research, as soon as I return my clan, my second account will leave immediate.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

I have only one PS4, so trading between account is impossible. But would joining same clan count as direct interaction? Also might worth mention, I'll not use the second account for contribute research, as soon as I return my clan, my second account will leave immediate.

I present you the best solution, get a parent/friend/aquitance and ask them to make an account for you to do this.

Just now, bl4ckhunter said:

I present you the best solution, get a parent/friend/aquitance and ask them to make an account for you to do this.

I'm planning to do this if the answer I got here is it will ban. Seems like it's the best solution now since only DE can clearly definite how is "account interact". I'm still looking for acquaintance or people I can trust though.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

I'm planning to do this if the answer I got here is it will ban. Seems like it's the best solution now since only DE can clearly definite how is "account interact". I'm still looking for acquaintance or people I can trust though.

it was a joke actually as there's absolutely no difference on their end between that and you making another account if you change your ip. You've got hotspot wifi on your phone yes? Use your phone data connection to log in in you alt account and your modem to connect to your normal account and there you go, absolutely no connection between your alt account and your main unless you mess with trading and zero way they could even tell you have multiple accounts, besides from looking at this thread that is.

DE is never going to clarify the issue since the rules being murky increases their discretional power.

Edited by bl4ckhunter

10 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

it was a joke actually as there's absolutely no difference on their end between that and you making another account if you change your ip. You've got hotspot wifi on your phone yes? Use your phone data connection to log in in you alt account and your modem to connect to your normal account and there you go, absolutely no connection between your alt account and your main unless you mess with trading and zero way they could even tell you have multiple accounts, besides from looking at this thread that is.

This is worth a try. I already have a second account that once logged in with same IP. Did you think I should log in a new account with different IP?

59 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Just a thought, why don't you recruit some other Warframe players to join your clan and get to know them by running missions in the derelict? 

Getting to know them, have fun with people and farming towards the goal of the Hema.

My personality. I'm an introvert guy, I know if I recruit some players, we will sure getting know each other by playing together, farming, talking. But I will get bored quickly and want back my quiet place, this happened in my life. I think it's irresponsible to disregard others if they talk to me. So I keep clan be solo.

I refuse to farm because I have 2 months of freedom before my college starts. Instead of farming continuously in this 2 months for a Primary that offers little self achievement, I rather invest on something I enjoy more.