The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuck on revive animation

RobWasHere

A weird bug. I went pug to today's sortie. Second one was the bow only sabotage. Upon first coolant cell, one of teammates dog fainted near the laser trap console. I went to revive it, but then I canceled it and tried to press console instead because it was laser-free. I got kocked down because laser suddenly appeared, resulting me being stuck in revive animation. Dog's owner, @Fylas went not so long after to revive his dog, but got stuck in the same way... /unstuck just rotated us 180 degree. If it matter, dog was helminth charger.

dN8IS3q.jpg

I'm furious. I failed 6 missions In a row due to this issue!!! All trying to complete a simple rescue mission. Lvl 5-10. As soon as the prisoner runs a corner, he gets hit by a stomper. Gets taking out and I'm sitting here reviving stuck in animation. and than pressing start, doing wutever it takes to move. It Works, but as soon as I restart the revive, And I again can't move.  the area is cleared of enemies. No gun fire, nothing. and can't finish due to timing out mission failure. My wife was playing with aswell and We haven't finished any other rescue or high lvl missions due to this. I can't clear planets due to this issue. Hope this gets fixed soon.