Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Large Amounts Of Forma

Xiia0d3m0n

Question

Hi all,

I have a question, how does people normally get large amounts of forma? Ive seen many people that have lots of forma on weapons and i struggle to get even one. It would normally take around 3 relic runs to get 1 forma which takes around 30mins for me. Does anyone know how to get loads of formas?

9 answers to this question

I believe most people get a ton of Forma BP's by way of doing Relic runs; A lot of if not most of them have the BP as one of the common/uncommon rewards. So by way of nature, if you are farming for a piece and are unsuccessful in finding it, you can often get a forma BP as a consolation.

Most people reach a point where they don't use formae all the time, whether they're farming with their built gear or they're chewing through weapons, or using weapons that don't need them. Those people tend to just passively acquire them from relics.

Basically, farm relics. You'll get them soon enough. The wiki page shows the relics containing them.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

14 minutes ago, Xiia0d3m0n said:

Hi all,

I have a question, how does people normally get large amounts of forma? Ive seen many people that have lots of forma on weapons and i struggle to get even one. It would normally take around 3 relic runs to get 1 forma which takes around 30mins for me. Does anyone know how to get loads of formas?

444 crafted and still raising every day the old void tho.....

in the current timeline random relics

The mass of Forma probably come from the old void system replaced by Relics.
They were very common and people didn't have the choice between a prime part and forma, so they were forced to use it.

Currenlty I have 50 crafted forma and 80 bp and I only take a forma on relic 2 or 3 times.

1 Forma acquired through any means in game and built (24 hours)...a 3 Forma Bundle for 35 plats.

If you manage to sell Prime stuff for an average of 105 Plats daily, here's your 10 Forma per day.

Consider that you might be lucky and get that Godly Riven that goes for 500 plats and you got like 42 Formas (7 items with 6 formas) if you don't have anything else to spend plats on.

Being a fairly new player I'm not in this point yet, but it's eventually where I want to be in 2-3 months.

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer