Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Rot C of Infested Savage Nidus Parts only

Saris81

1 minute ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

I went through it and got him.  Also that would be like the Hema problem sort of. It would piss a lot  of people off who did it and also would cut in to their profits.  Remember If could have been Ivarra  again. 

what profits would they lose? I few uncommon and "rare" mods?

I might be off topic here a little but, what's "Infested Savage"?

On topic: Do the runs alone, play something that'll kill everything for a long period of time, play for 20 rounds minimum. Also if your first reward on rotation C isn't a Nidus part, you should probably restart because it'll have a good chance of being a mod instead on every rotation C.

Edited by Alcatraz

4 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I might be off topic here a little but, what's "Infested Savage"?

On topic: Do the runs alone, play something that'll kill everything for a long period of time, play for 20 rounds minimum. Also if your first reward on rotation C isn't a Nidus part, you should probably restart because it'll have a good chance of being a mod instead on every rotation C.

but ever part since I got the chassis and helmet were mods

Edited by Saris81

9 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

thats kinda the point 

SO you want to make ir harder for people to get paid, get food and such Because You are lazy? ... wow .  He isn't even that hard to get and a few days? thats nothing. some people have tried to farm Mesa and I believe Ash and Ivara  For a long time , a year or more or a few of those.  

2 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

but ever part since I got the chassis and helmet were mods

Took me a total of around 25 runs to get the full set, I got tons of systems, plenty of neuroptics, and finally a chassis on the last run I did. On average I did about 16 waves. I didn't run all these runs at once in same day, was more actively done over a course of a week and half. Don't get burnt out that way, or frustrated so quick.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

SO you want to make ir harder for people to get paid, get food and such Because You are lazy? ... wow .  He isn't even that hard to get and a few days? thats nothing. some people have tried to farm Mesa and I believe Ash and Ivara  For a long time , a year or more or a few of those.  

just because I want a frame to be a little bit easier to get doesnt mean people will starve. please try better using the feelings card. with that logic if I dont throw trash on the ground janitors are going to starve

Edited by Saris81

16 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

just because I want a frame to be a little bit easier to get doesnt mean people will starve. please try better using the feelings card. with that logic if I dont throw trash on the ground janitors are going to starve

That's not his point. You blatantly stated you don't want to support DE in your response to him. It's all good and fine if you want to play for free an all- I'm like that. But I would still support them if I was able to. If I didn't want to support them, I wouldn't be playing the game.

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite

14 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

If he was any easier to get DE might as well hand his parts out for free....

Deal with it you have to work a tiny bit.

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

If he was any easier to get DE might as well hand his parts out for free....

Deal with it you have to work a tiny bit.

I have been farming for over a week running atleast 30+ times now for one part and every time I get a mod that i already have hundreds of

Just now, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Is it just me, or we're back to AABC rotation instead of ABC rotation? i got nidus parts in 4th rotation, which means its AABC, but before void rework we were ABC in void intercept/survival & etc...

everything has been aabc

6 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

I have been farming for over a week running atleast 30+ times now for one part and every time I get a mod that i already have hundreds of

That just means that you're an incredible outlier and INCREDIBLY unlucky. The chances of that happening, unless you're doing as ATreidezz said and stopping on round 3 instead, are ridiculously low considering that there's a 15% chance for any one Nidus part to drop. A single person having really bad luck is not a valid enough reason to change something, particularly considering Nidus does not have bad drop chances at all. I can sympathize with your plight, as I had something similar happen with Ivara- I suggest just hanging in there and doing something else for a while to clear your head.

10 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

Then you've had some rough rng, but that's no reason to guarantee a drop for anything. It is what it is, just be patient and keep farming, you'll get it eventually.

Infested Salvage is fine how it is. Increase Nidus part drop rates, sure, but only slightly. They're actually quite common, went only 10 rotCs and finished him, only getting a mod or relic for that last round twice out of the ten. Other than it being just for Nidus, it's also the fastest current way to obtain relics. Being a fastva, ember, ev and whatever and just play for 4 round, leave, repeat. 

I'm in the Mesa group, 2 years of farming coords and keys, ~250 runs on the boss. She's my favorite frame and definitely my best, 5 formats later shreds everything from 100+. Definitely worth the pain. I guess some others are the same way with nidus except the part where there's no key require to do infested salvage

14 minutes ago, Cyanonic-Sniper said:

I'm in the Mesa group, 2 years of farming coords and keys, ~250 runs on the boss. She's my favorite frame and definitely my best, 5 formats later shreds everything from 100+. Definitely worth the pain. I guess some others are the same way with nidus except the part where there's no key require to do infested salvage

Nah I had Ash Prime almost a year before I managed to get Ash because people either shut off alarms or speed ran missions where they would spawn

12 hours ago, Saris81 said:

well he was easyish for a great deal of people.  half the time i went to round 8 then left. also I just consider it a test out stuff and lv stuff place.

also bad rng is bad rng. making it ONLY his parts is a little much. now say bump the chances of his parts appearing is good. not only make it drop them,

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

10 hours ago, Cyanonic-Sniper said:

TBH, Mesa and Nidus are nothing alike. You'll most likely get Nidus in a week, but 2 years for Mesa, eww...

TBH I just bought her with plat, I never even fought Mutalist Alad V in my life, except for a Sortie.