Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara "Arcuata" - Skin & Helmet - On Steam Workshop

Stenchfury

2 hours ago, Stenchfury said:

lol I would love to see that!

Again, I can't wait for your skin to be available. I wasn't going to mention it at first because I thought it might be rude, but the other new Ivara tennogen helmet will also work very well with your skin.

Either way I will be getting both and continue to monitor your future efforts. :D. Thank you again Master Tenno for your hard work.

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, DatDarkOne said:

Again, I can't wait for your skin to be available. I wasn't going to mention it at first because I thought it might be rude, but the other new Ivara tennogen helmet will also work very well with your skin.

Either way I will be getting both and continue to monitor your future efforts. :D. Thank you again Master Tenno for your hard work.

Hey, well mate, thanks for your support!

Let's see first if it actually gets in the game :D

So far the only thing i managed to get in was the concept I did for the Jotun Frost Helmet; Malayu was so awesome to take the time to make the model and textures and improve and develop the initial idea, and that helped a lot; i've been working hard since then on making my own models and content; let's see how this and the Warlust rhino goes; keeping my fingers crossed.

On 2/3/2017 at 8:52 PM, Stenchfury said:

Hey guys,

Finally managed to finish my entry for Ivara; the "Arcuata" Skin & Helmet.

Arcuata "Arched or bow-shaped":

Ivara leaves her hood for a hard shell helmet and a thicker looking skin.

Tried to keep arched shapes on the helmet similar to her belly-plate, and followed the vanilla skin flow while proposing different details.
Also kept a similar "shaded" approach on the tintmask so that the various colors merge into eachother on most of the body and limbs, while avoided the "untintable" area of the original skin; this one has solid colors on all the parts.

First attempt at making a full Skin+Helmet; hope you guys digs it!

a17CBSw.jpg

nlmphK0.jpg

HCESS4q.jpg

Steam Workshop

Sketchfab Link
Artstation page

*jaw drops* le wot....this looks AMAZING!

On 19/2/2017 at 1:09 PM, Stenchfury said:

@Free_RunnerX well, the purpose was actually to get away from the hoods that she already has; but thanks for your feedback!

That's fine, but I don't think this is the way to go. It doesn't work as a helmet, it's way too big and bulky. She's too 'top-heavy'. You can make something more exo-skeleton if that's what you want (I get that vibe anyway) by looking at some insects back-carapaces and make something more streamlined. Because this doesn't really even look like a head, which at least every other helmet for all frames do a lot more in comparison.

I mean no offense in the slightest, your technique in making it is stellar, truly, but I think it is wasted when you seem a tad too tryhard in being autraire.

• 2 weeks later...

The skin I dig, for the most part. A bit put off by the "skinned corpse" color choice, but that can be fixed in-game with a few clicks. 

But the helmet... It's like Mirage got beaten with an ugly stick and started wearing an Eos chest plate instead of sunglasses. Also, nothing about it says "stealthy" like her other helmets. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=856242744&searchtext=

Since I don't have a steam account I just wanted to leave you a comment to beg you to revert the recent helmet change to the visor.

It was soo much better before and am soo sad you compromised your vision to appease a group that probably wouldn't even buy your product anyway.

Just wanted to reassure you that it was perfect the way it was and one of the nicest skins I've seen on the workshop.

@l420t: The visor-piece was changed on request of the DE to better fit and flow with the rest of the design; so it's all for the better :)

I can finally announce that Ivara Arcuata have been just confirmed for Tennogen 8! Can't wait to see it in game ;) and thanks everyone for their Support and feedbacks!

Edited by Stenchfury