Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Year Anniversary Warframe Competition

Tamirn

To celebrate my One Year on Warframe on the 8th of April 2017 I'll be hosting a Contest to anyone with over 2 millions kills in warframe (total). During one week from the 8th of April anyone who can make the most amount of kills within one week can win. (Note to enter you must have done 2 millions kills prior)

1st place wins 3000:platinum:
2nd places wins 2000:platinum:
3rd places wins 1000:platinum:

Good Luck. 

Entry Close on the 7th of April so please sent a screen shot of your total kills before hand.

PS I'll also offer free Forma Bundle for any runner up or participate that was involved with this contest since I don't have much entry beside just 6 including myself.

Edited by Tamirn

2 minutes ago, Tamirn said:

I hope u made 2 million kills to enter this contest

Beside I can make about 100k of :platinum: since I have 75 [nova prime] sets, 103 [frost prime] sets, and 41 [ember prime] sets

man, you must have been farming like crazy to have all of those sets and not even played 1 year yet :/ or.....

I've done 2,107,498 kills so far and I know how to check your profile but does anyone know how to upload a screen shot into this forum to show how many kills u've done. 
PS I will check your in-game profile to see if your lying or not so please don't.

Edited by Tamirn

1 minute ago, Tamirn said:

How so 

go to imgur.com hit the upload button, then browse.  My computer goes directly to my warframe screenshot folder, IIRC it's the last active one, and I just scroll to the last image taken.  Once you've uploaded the image and are happy with any edits you make, I just right click copy, then come here and paste in the text box.

Thxs

As you can see now that is how much kills I've done already for this contest. With this screen shot as proof and I will also check you in game I will use this screen shot and any other that you guys post to compare the total amount of kills with your another screen shot during this event.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:33 PM, Tamirn said:

I hope u made 2 million kills to enter this contest

Beside I can make about 100k of :platinum: since I have 75 [nova prime] sets, 103 [frost prime] sets, and 41 [ember prime] sets

So you join the game 6 months ago july 2016. and you talk about kills and all that you have 41 ember sets or 75 nova sets etc .like you can make the 100k plat and then you dont have equinox as warframe that's sad you ,are mr22-23 or something you are boosted on big my mate in 6 months or so you are mr22-23 i think you know very little about the game.But keep it up

I've started playing in April 7th 2016.

35 minutes ago, --Q--Sky-Prime said:

So you join the game 6 months ago july 2016. and you talk about kills and all that you have 41 ember sets or 75 nova sets etc .like you can make the 100k plat and then you dont have equinox as warframe that's sad you ,are mr22-23 or something you are boosted on big my mate in 6 months or so you are mr22-23 i think you know very little about the game.But keep it up

36 minutes ago, --Q--Sky-Prime said:

Going by their forum activation date, they've been here for 11 months.