Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus spy regulators spotting invisible Loki

k05h

Question

Does anyone know why invisible Loki is spotted by the regulators on Uranus spy mission. In any other spy mission invisble means not being spotted by the regulators. 

I have not yet tested Ivara but I guess she will also be spotted.

13 answers to this question

Yeah, didn't get this one. Just cleared spy sortie with a loki. Chances are:

- you're a client with 300+ms latency
- you got caught out of invis (yes, this happens to the best of us)
- you collided with the regulator (not exactly collided, maybe touched)
- syndicate proc
- decoy maybe?
- irradiating disarm maybe (yes, invis + disarm builds)

That, or this is a bug.

25 minutes ago, k05h said:

I have not yet tested Ivara but I guess she will also be spotted.

Ivara will need the infiltrate mod to be completely hidden from lasers and regulators (haven't tried it without the mod though). Also, remember to remove the coolant leak from the sentinel, or any attack mod so that it does not take the initiative and start shooting on the regulators...

i haven't played Uranus spy since 3 or 4 updates, but when i last did there was a bug at one of the spies, after i reached the data and sleath killed the unit at the place, and just at the moment i pressed X to hack the console the alarm was triggered ! no one else was in that room and i was host, and i have no idea what triggered this bug.

if your case is the same then we should try to see what triggers this bug to report it so it can be fixed, but if it was just being exposed to regulator lasers then it must be one of the above issues,

also make sure you don't have that new sentinel mod because it damages enemies to give you shield back or wyrm's ability too.

Did sortie yesterday, nothing happened but to tell the truth I always avoid regulators as much as I can. The first time in the big spy room with the regulators, the alarm was sounded by Ivara upon starting the hack as already mentioned above, also alarm sounded in the second one with the moving "curtains" while Ivara was walking through (with infiltrate augment equipped), in the meantime I was already switch teleported without any problem and was hacking the door. The second time I went in to help a friend, I did all the hacks with Loki without any alarms (hush invisibility augment always equipped).

Decoy I think, doesn't trigger any alarms, even if seen and attacked by enemies.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
decoy

42 minutes ago, 6KIRA9 said:

i haven't played Uranus spy since 3 or 4 updates, but when i last did there was a bug at one of the spies, after i reached the data and sleath killed the unit at the place, and just at the moment i pressed X to hack the console the alarm was triggered ! no one else was in that room and i was host, and i have no idea what triggered this bug.

if your case is the same then we should try to see what triggers this bug to report it so it can be fixed, but if it was just being exposed to regulator lasers then it must be one of the above issues,

also make sure you don't have that new sentinel mod because it damages enemies to give you shield back or wyrm's ability too.

Sometimes happens to me that when I reach and activate console while rolling animation, console pops up and then immediately turns down causing the alarm.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Loki invis is detected by lazers, regulator are mobile lazer sensors. Ivara infiltrate prowl are immune to them

Its still visibility sensor, like corpus cameras.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Decoy I think, doesn't trigger any alarms, even if seen and attacked by enemies.

Decoy triggers alarms. Seen by regulator cause alarm. In rare cases when not seen by regulator, decoy can inflict a proc on it, causing alarms. Enemies that saw decoy immediately become fully alerted and typicaly go to nearest console to turn on alarm.

22 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

Sometimes happens to me that when I reach and activate console while rolling animation, console pops up and then immediately turns down causing the alarm.

oh, i see, i'm always using rush and sometimes he don't immediatly stop and when i press x he goes in hacking animation and gets away from the panel and i don't even see the hacking screen, happened to me a lot with normal alert panels, maybe that what happened in the spy room too..

On 13/2/2017 at 3:14 PM, RobWasHere said:

Decoy triggers alarms. Seen by regulator cause alarm. In rare cases when not seen by regulator, decoy can inflict a proc on it, causing alarms. Enemies that saw decoy immediately become fully alerted and typicaly go to nearest console to turn on alarm.

Checked and NO it doesn't raise any alarms not from regulators nor the rest of the enemies. You can try if you want.

Also if we accept that what wiki says its true then:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sensor_Regulator

Utilizing Abilities

Sensor Regulators will not raise alarms if:

it sees certain ability manifestations such as Chroma's Effigy, Loki's Decoy, Saryn's Molt, Nekros's Shadows of the Dead or even a Hydroid submerged in its Undertow;

True, decoy can proc status effects but no damage

Aside from the mentioned status effects, the decoy's shots do not inflict damage.

So NO damage to regulators, no alarms...

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food