Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My goal is to make 10,000 platinum

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

1 hour ago, Atsuhito said:

i can try to do that, but everytime i got some plat im like " OMG i don't that noggle! :buy it: OMG i don't have that cool color! :buy it:" and then , im like " fck, i need plat bc i have no more weapons slot left, Fck i need more plat bc i have no slot left for warframe" x')

I'm ashamed to admit this, but this is me as well. Except mine is with Syandana's and Armor sets. 

On 2/15/2017 at 5:46 PM, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Still trying to figure out what I can sell

If you actually need some advisory on what to sell specifically, some general rule-of-thumbs to keep in mind:

• What is the latest new Prime weapons and Warframes to release
    • Out of that batch, which one's having more value over the rest (typically by factoring in how statistically powerful it is)

• Vaulted Prime Warframes and Weapons
    • Ember Prime and Loki Prime are some of the more sought out Primes over Nyx Prime or Rhino Prime
    • Sell only in sets when most applicable

• Limited/Event mods
    • i.e. Actolyte mods, Baro mods, certain dual elemental mods, Legendary Cores, Primed Chamber, etc.

• Alert mods/Corrupted mods (please see paragraph towards the bottom)
    • Blaze, Constitution, Fleeting Expertise, etc.

• Kubrow and Kavat Imprints (please see paragraph towards the bottom)

Regarding Alert and Corrupted mods, they are by far the quickest and easiest way to make plat in a short amount of time. Especially for players who've saved up quite a collection, you can make a few hundred or so plat in a few days just by selling Constitution alone. That's why it will be apparent to do those alert missions as soon as they show up.
Kubrow and Kavat Imprints are the less under utilized way but some of the biggest returns you can get if you often incubate and use those kind of companions. There is surprisingly a decent market for them, so if you use them, definitely keep an eye on the kind of Kubrow or Kavat you make. But to note that the price values peaks and dips much more larger than most tradable items (outside of announced Prime parts that are about to be vaulted in a few weeks).

For Kubrows, keep an eye out for colour combinations, typing and fur patterns. The Lotus pattern being the most valuable.

To use mine as an example:

Spoiler

V6jExBC.png

Completely natural colours i.e. 3 different shades of blue; Lotus Pattern, Female Raksa. Lotus Pattern and having blues (which are rare) are the high points.

Two specific factors can be improved on to bump up for what's more sought out for: bulky and fat (I believe only in males) and the Huras type. Raksa is roughly second up there for its more usability and flexibility in most situations/outside of stealth i.e. you basically having you're own mini-portable Nekros' Terrify, and constant shield regeneration which is more consistent than of Sentinels. Why Huras is more worthwhile is that it's much more consistent in cloaking you for invisibility. It's known that it's more reliable when comparing to the Shade Sentinel (though through the years the Shade is much better at cloaking you when appropriate).

For comparison's sake, the radius for Shade's Ghost to activate is under 10 meters and the enemy (or enemies) need to be in the Sentinel's line of sight. It has a 10 second cooldown but can be activated indefinitely (needs confirmation). Huras' Stalk as a 24 meter radius (around the player, not your Kubrow), the enemy (or enemies) do not need to be in sight, and has a 8 second cooldown.

For an more in-depth guide, if you so choose to go down this avenue, use this as a reference:

Take it with a grain as with anything, and just use it as needed when you truly don't know what or how to evaluate your Kubrow. The guide is more-or-less still follows the price trend (due to little to no updates or changes to them that would affect their worth), but it's still a great tool to utilize nonetheless.

Kavats I unfortunately haven't been keeping up on the trend for that, but from my observations, I can concur with this post on some factors to keep an eye on:

Spoiler
On 2/9/2017 at 8:32 PM, PsychoNefilim said:

Kavat and kubrow imprints are rather the inconsistant priced items. But I've traded with them a fair amount, so I'll give you what would be my price:

Peacock tail: most valued of the tails, too bootiful.

Short ears: mid to high value.

The colors can be swapped altho that fur pattern is aight. It's been christmass recently so the solstice fur pattern is a thing.

Yellow energy color: Good, people usually like yellow/red/white energy colors.

Adarza is for a lot of people not considered as valuable as a smeeta, so there's that.

I would put it between 90-120 plat.

Anyway, I hope that helps you out and best of luck!

Happy hunting!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

6 hours ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Warframe market doesn't seem to be very useful on console (all that will change when I go back to my PC :crylaugh:)

But yeah... I want to make 10,000 platinum. Starting with the 15 I already have. 

That's all I have to say...

Already hit the marker of 11k plat.

Wish i had time to reach 20k plat

Had the same goal than i realized after hiting more than 10k its poittless (since you have so much plat you cant buy anything that u dont have or can farm anymore. pfff overflow of plat.

I give it to noobs who play a lot and stay in warframe idk makes me happy (tho like 1 out of 10) stays in WF rest move on.

5 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

One day I realized that I made 10k plat! ...Then I bought an Arcane Energize set. T--T...

Then again, I am somehow at 11k plat at the moment. :3

...Sad that I don't really play the game anymore.

Can I maybe sell you some great Ammo Drums? For, say, 50p a piece? They are tremendous Ammo Drums, the best Ammo Drums really..

Come on, you know you want to!!

😄

2 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i buy every prime accessories pack.. i always play with credit booster, run daily trials and sorties. been playing since the beginning

how much damned money have you poured into this game?

personally I just merch and do tons of infested Salvage for dem sweet...sweet neo relics.

Recently got a Primed Flow and Primed Continuity off of a guy for around $5 in plat (I think i got a good deal ;D)

Sitting on 1mil creds right now, rip 2 mil after trading the two primed mods.

Guess I've traded for 1500-1700p-ish. I get a big-time rush of adrenaline at the prospect of a good deal. I'm greedy af

Edited by Kereler

It was just a joke on the idea of big plat traders who can sell anything to anyone for any price.

I wouldn't do that to any player, even if the person had 10,000 plat to give to me. I would not feel right about it. I've backed people down off of too-high offers several times, because I don't need plat bad enough to rake someone for it. (Disclaimer: I mean "too high by more than 100%" offers. If someone offers me 5 or 10 more than I was hoping to get, that's fine). 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

It was just a joke on the idea of big plat traders who can sell anything to anyone for any price.

I wouldn't do that to any player, even if the person had 10,000 plat to give to me. I would not feel right about it. I've backed people down off of too-high offers several times, because I don't need plat bad enough to rake someone for it. (Disclaimer: I mean "too high by more than 100%" offers. If someone offers me 5 or 10 more than I was hoping to get, that's fine). 

Ah I dunno. It's a thin line. I think most people reference that 3rd party trading site but it doesn't make a clear difference between console and PC which have different rates leading to things getting overpriced on consoles and underpriced on PC and vice-versa. So a fair price ends up being up to what the community at large is trying to gouge for it, then simply going slightly lower.