Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My goal is to make 10,000 platinum

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I have the same goal. Trading makes the makes the game better IMO, especially if you look at plat as a kind of token system for your efforts. As much as people cry for a token system, they refuse to acknowledge the one already in the game. It's easy to buy my way out of bad RNG.

I imagine that my tenno is saving up to retire from mercenary work. 10k is my goal, but I still spend freely. I've definitely made 10k overall though, it possible.

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

I have the same goal. Trading makes the makes the game better IMO, especially if you look at plat as a kind of token system for your efforts. As much as people cry for a token system, they refuse to acknowledge the one already in the game. It's easy to buy my way out of bad RNG.

I imagine that my tenno is saving up to retire from mercenary work. 10k is my goal, but I still spend freely. I've definitely made 10k overall though, it possible.

How much have you made/saved up?

Just now, HIGHDAMAGE said:

APaivE9.jpg

Thank you for listening Saitama. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

How much have you made/saved up?

Thank you for listening Saitama. 

The most I've ever had at one time is about 7500 plat. All from trading. My bread and butter were syndicates weapons., But that market is drying up a bit. Vaulted primes made me a lot too. 

I look at trading as meta game. I don't play the magnet by buying low selling high though. I just sell what I earn.

16 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Step 1: Magically obtain a Primed Chamber

Step 2: Sell Primed Chamber for 50k plat

Step 3: Pray to RNGesus that the guy you bought it from didn't buy the plat with a credit card and then issue a chargeback

He better have that trade tax of  250,000,000 :credits: 

1 hour ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Still trying to figure out what I can sell

maxing most important mods heavy calibar.primed flow.primed continuity...but u will need first super endo farm group cz u need 40k endo for 1 primed mod...that is very serious farming... find 3 players who will farm with u every day with boosters..max mods and sell

13 minutes ago, ashrah said:

maxing most important mods heavy calibar.primed flow.primed continuity...but u will need first super endo farm group cz u need 40k endo for 1 primed mod...that is very serious farming... find 3 players who will farm with u every day with boosters..max mods and sell

Battlefield friends now Warframe friends...

no one gets it...?

i can try to do that, but everytime i got some plat im like " OMG i don't that noggle! :buy it: OMG i don't have that cool color! :buy it:" and then , im like " fck, i need plat bc i have no more weapons slot left, Fck i need more plat bc i have no slot left for warframe" x')