Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have relic liquidation?

WarLawin

The rate as to which I'm getting unwanted relics is significantly higher than getting wanted ones and I ended up having hundreds of unwanted relics.

I'd like to get rid of them in a useful way like maybe convert them all into traces?

It's starting to get really boring farming for relics and sifting through which relics to use...

Heck, can I just trash unwanted relics? I just want them out of my inventory x.x

Edited by WarLawin

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Unlucky1307 said:

Fun fact, you get traces for opening relics, and items to sell to Baro for ducats to get primed mods and prisma gear!

Right? However, with this new system you gain more keys faster than you burn them. I have a stockpile of relics that I'll never run. Why? Because I'd rather run a different relic. Simple.

i don't want to be bogged down with hundreds of relics I'll never run. It'd be much simpler if we could just scrap them for traces or (my personal fav) ducats. 

wouldnt mind something like this, though if it was liquidated into traces which are seemingly a waste of time most of the time, it should be 25/50/100, dependant on the grind to get them and rarity of the relic. Traces in general should never be single digits considering the farm is just as boring as ever, its just a slap to the chops tbh.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DRG JupiterIvan said:

Right? However, with this new system you gain more keys faster than you burn them. I have a stockpile of relics that I'll never run. Why? Because I'd rather run a different relic. Simple.

i don't want to be bogged down with hundreds of relics I'll never run. It'd be much simpler if we could just scrap them for traces or (my personal fav) ducats. 

I wouldn't want to see the ability to get ducats for them, but traces I could get behind. As long as it's a fairly low amount so running them could still be worthwhile. Though a personal suggestion I have for you is when you see an exterminate/capture fissure for a relic type you have tons of (Say a useless lith relic) just run as many as you can on publics, you might get lucky and get something good from someone else's relic, and even if you don't it's pretty quick traces and some ducats on top of that.

2 hours ago, WarLawin said:

The rate as to which I'm getting unwanted relics is significantly higher than getting wanted ones and I ended up having hundreds of unwanted relics.

I'd like to get rid of them in a useful way like maybe convert them all into traces?

Seeing as you get void traces while killing enemies corrupted by void fissures so that you can collect reactants and open your relic, being able to trade in an unopened relic for void traces makes no sense.

22 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Seeing as you get void traces while killing enemies corrupted by void fissures so that you can collect reactants and open your relic, being able to trade in an unopened relic for void traces makes no sense.

I completely agree it doesn't make sense. I guess to make sense out of it is to add in a device that opens multiple relics FORCEFULLY! >:D

17 minutes ago, WarLawin said:

I completely agree it doesn't make sense. I guess to make sense out of it is to add in a device that opens multiple relics FORCEFULLY! >:D

Except the void traces don't come from relics at all, as can be seen by the fact that you can run fissure missions without a relic and still collect void traces.

They are not really taking up any real space.   Though the shear number of them, when adding in different tiers of the same relics can make it difficult to select a relic during the selection timer on endless type missions.   As to turning them into traces, don't think we would like the amount of traces they would give as it would likely be less than the minimum for actually running a fissure.  So probably around 5 traces per relic.   Would much rather they be able to be transmuted into other relics.  

On 2/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, WarLawin said:

It's starting to get really boring farming for relics and sifting through which relics to use...

Heck, can I just trash unwanted relics? I just want them out of my inventory x.x

HEAR!

A solution that would make sense is to allow relics to be traded in for ducats, and have Baro sell random relics for ducats + credits; he is a void trader, after all.

That way players could 'get rid of them' for some currency, or effectively 'transmute' them by buying random relics with the proceeds.

11 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Except the void traces don't come from relics at all, as can be seen by the fact that you can run fissure missions without a relic and still collect void traces.

Holy flip I totally forgot that's how that works. I guess I got so bored I stopped thinking about the way they designed it.

2 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

A solution that would make sense is to allow relics to be traded in for ducats, and have Baro sell random relics for ducats + credits; he is a void trader, after all.

That way players could 'get rid of them' for some currency, or effectively 'transmute' them by buying random relics with the proceeds.

I like the Baro selling relics for ducats idea!

11 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

And you can run missions and open the relic and collect zero traces! Usually this happens when a Miragulor or Embwof is in the team.