Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback Armada & Fomorian Attacks

Dark-Sheer

Main problem i think is, people doing invasions even less.

People like me who have no need for Fieldrons or Detonit Injectors i not do them at all except Vandal/Wraith parts, i wohuld do it atleast more if Credits whould be back into thme as rewards.

Overall they rarely are worth it basicly, escpecialy if it is doing survival or defense 3 times in a row.

38 minutes ago, Dark-Sheer said:

I would suggest at least once a month.

Make it once per quarter-year, sounds more reasonable.

12 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

People like me who have no need for Fieldrons or Detonit Injectors i not do them at all except Vandal/Wraith parts, i wohuld do it atleast more if Credits whould be back into thme as rewards.

Overall they rarely are worth it basicly, escpecialy if it is doing survival or defense 3 times in a row.

Yup, this right here. For someone new to the game, all those Detonite Injectors and Fieldron might be really nice (just why do Infested invasions only give a single Mutagen instead of three?), but at some point you have more than you could ever need (as with any other resource in this game) and just spend your time with other missions that reward stuff you actually still need (so mostly fissures).

Yeah I often said that nowadays no more story-related event... all are festive events that reward (beside potatoes) cosmetic sigils...

Even the recent acolyte-bring-back is not an event... it is just solely bring them back for us to get their mods. No story related etc.

Seems nowadays sigils and badges are more important than mod etc that can help in the game. People just want to look nice lol

1 hour ago, Bibliothekar said:

Make it once per quarter-year, sounds more reasonable.

Yup, this right here. For someone new to the game, all those Detonite Injectors and Fieldron might be really nice (just why do Infested invasions only give a single Mutagen instead of three?), but at some point you have more than you could ever need (as with any other resource in this game) and just spend your time with other missions that reward stuff you actually still need (so mostly fissures).

Building a Mission that you can only play 4 times a year is not worth the time they invested in programming and designing of the boss.

Just now, Dark-Sheer said:

Building a Mission that you can only play 4 times a year is not worth the time they invested in programming and designing of the boss.

When Formorians were random instead of tied to invasions, that was about the interval in which they popped up. Also, you have to find a balance in regards of saturation. If you had a Formorian and a Razorback every month, people would soon get bored of them. Four to six times a year has them both happen regularly and with enough time in between that people will stay interested in doing those missions.