The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migarulor? EB? Are there builds that frustrate you?

Myscho

38 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

You could say the same to him for disregarding chromas strengths and being useless. A chroma not getting kills is not a real chroma. Just ignore and move on. Not everyone you will meet is sane. And personally, i can't remember seeing someone complaining about kills or wanting someone to leave.

So you never brought a negative strength Chroma with Secura Lecta in a Defense mission. 

14 minutes ago, HorridaMessor said:

So you never brought a negative strength Chroma with Secura Lecta in a Defense mission. 

That's right. Never had to and never would i do this. If anything i'd roll a nekros with the selecta or play index. "negative strength chroma" is like the worst thing you could do to a chroma. Even more since his 4 doesn't scale with range at all and his 1 only a miniscule bit. So what is the reason for overextended?

But despite all that. It doesn't give you a reason to enter a neo fissure defense and expect your teammates to let you grind all the credits. People play fissures to farm prime or forma. They don't go there to farm credits. So in this case it's chroma's fault for not knowing how public works. Why should the others play according to his flute?

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

-snip-

1. Negative strength lowers the chance of killing mobs with Effigy (Effigy kills lower total amount of credits). 

2. I dunno, when I see that some one brought Warframe/weapon setup that benefits the whole cell, I back off and let him give all players in a cell a benefit. But that's just me. 

Just now, HorridaMessor said:

1. Negative strength lowers the chance of killing mobs with Effigy (Effigy kills lower total amount of credits). 

Oh right, forgot about that one. Too ugly and boring for me to play though.

1 minute ago, HorridaMessor said:

2. I dunno, when I see that some one brought Warframe/weapon setup that benefits the whole cell, I back off and let him give all players in a cell a benefit. But that's just me. 

That is totally fine if you do that. What is not fine is when you complain and go flame the others because of them not playing to your flute. Should've recruited your own people then. That's what i'm talking about.

I respect the playstyles of others. Thus, I do not run anything like MiraMulor, Voltace, Maimquinox, Ember, basically anything that wipes enemies off the face of the earth from 2 rooms away. Because I recognize that people in PuGs might actually want to experience the combat, and cheeselords who use those setups simply do not allow for that.

Is it your choice to run with those types of setups in PuGs? Yeah. Is it also inconsiderate as hell to the experience of your squad? Also yeah.

The only thing in this game that bothers me is a spamulor mirage. They are a complete plague and it's been months since I last saw a mirage that wasn't using a spamulor as her main weapon. It's irritating because from the start of the mission they just click fire none stop till extraction, whether there are enemies on th e room or not. The sound, the orbs and brain dead gameplay dont do it for me.

1 hour ago, Xeverous said:

Steamrolling a mission with a Mirag-ulor and after that complaining about having to 'carry' other people and 'doing all the work', sounds about right doesn't it?

Nope, I have literally never had anyone say this in a mission, in over two years of playing.