The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

325 rescues in 1 mission

AntoninDvorak

3 minutes ago, IvoodooI said:

If I may ask what is the level of the enemies around Level 100 - 200? it must be rediculous

at 100 rescues, 90-100 lvl enemies start spawning... so i guess a 300 rescues, 300 lvl enemies come up? no w that i think about it, that's insane

I got 844 points out of one mission last night. The biggest issue is that god awful $&*&*#(%& AI.  Some rescue targets were even walking from point C to point A to then B. WTF! Can't tell you the amount of dumb S#&$ they were doing, you definitely need good set and luck to get far.

9 hours ago, AntoninDvorak said:

at 100 rescues, 90-100 lvl enemies start spawning... so i guess a 300 rescues, 300 lvl enemies come up? no w that i think about it, that's insane

I had 110 enemies at 70 rescues when I was soloing with Equinox.

5 minutes ago, Zepp_ said:

I was one of the dumb ones who did a lot before the nerf.  I was able to solo the event and get 1200 rescues in a single game.  Now I feel really dumb.

I assume you mean 300 rescues for 1200 total points? (each rescue counting times four?)

Because 1200 rescues would be 4800 points and no one on the leaderboard has even half that. 

Boy oh boy it was a wrong time to start a clan.

On the other hand, maybe it will cure WF addiction once and for all because one simply can't enjoy such a crp quality 'events' and such rewards if you need several hours (straight) of your life thrown out of the window to get them.

14 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Ignis Wraith = piece of shi_t for some bullS#&$ grinding

Good job DE since i'm the only one playing in my clan i may not get that turd of ignis W. but you can get my Middle Finger without even grinding it

F.youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so you are mad about a weapon you dont care about.

Excellent feedback.

3 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

so you are mad about a weapon you dont care about.

Excellent feedback.

Well it's only convinient it's crp. But considering all DE was doing you realize that they're heading in the direction of heavy grinding + being "socially active" with that? 
Then you must realize that it won't make that many people happy. Everyone is fine with grinding to a degree if they're playing Warframe, but the latest weapons (Hema and Ignis) are unabtainable without the sht tone of grinding+buying boosters (for Hema) and grinding in groups with that (which is the most efficient way to get mutagen samples and the only way to get 1300 points in one run). Because without a group even running Nekros for example you only get 1 mutagen sample per minute in ODS and without a group you won't achieve the score of 1300 because of the facts you can't really heal AI that well even if you forget about ridiculous f-ing enemy scaling.

I personally really don't like the fact you can't possibly do both solo and need to glue you butt to the seat for several hours instead of being able to play half an hour for example each day. So it's all heading towards no life + being proactive while having no life.

1 minute ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

but the latest weapons (Hema and Ignis) are unabtainable without the sht tone of grinding+buying boosters

"latest weapons" 2 out of a dozen released.

Stop acting like this is a general norm. It's not. It's one weapon out of ten.

If you want every weapon then you have to put some work for them.

On 3/2/2017 at 2:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ghost Clans must earn: 1,300 Points.  260 Points. 
Shadow Clans must earn: 3,800 Points. 760 Points. 
Storm Clans must earn: 12,600 Points. 2,520 Points.
Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points. 7,560 Points.
Moon Clans must Earn: 126,000 Points. 25,200 Points.

I am very happy that they lowered the requirements!

23 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Is there any way to speed up the process? Im sure that a lot of people will come up with strategies to chesse the hole thing but if it doesnt speed the process up, it will still take 4 hours and this is a nightmare...

I use Nova's wormhole to get them from one side of a large room to the other, also sometimes works when they get stuck. 

Just now, Mak_Gohae said:

"latest weapons" 2 out of a dozen released.

Stop acting like this is a general norm. It's not. It's one weapon out of ten.

Yep and they're making clans "great again" and it won't be the last.

Additionally to that, there was also a Sibear and ridiculous oxium cost for something I already forgot, probably Vauban. 

"Some'

"SOME"

I currently own every weapon except for 1 latest prime. And Hema. So yeah you know, I'd think that I did more than enough "work".

How much work do you think Hema takes exactly? Or you think I was lying when I said that drop rate of mutagen samples are 1-2 per minute in ODS using Nekros (in Akkad fro example it's even lower) So "all" I have to do is to spam ODS for ~83 hours (because in 1300 hours of palying all I got is less than 1k mutagen samples while not really wasted it on anything). Great. Very reasonable research cost and reasonable drop rate, just like oxium was originally.

Just now, Nomen_Nescio said:

Yep and they're making clans "great again" and it won't be the last.

If its not all weapons, if its one in a while, what's the issue? Again, if you want every weapon you have to work for them.

Additionally to that, there was also a Sibear and ridiculous oxium cost for something I already forgot, probably Vauban. 

Oh no! 3 weapons and a warframe! Damn you, DE, daaaaammmnnn you!

/sarcasm off.

"Some'

"SOME"

I currently own every weapon except for 1 latest prime. And Hema. So yeah you know, I'd think that I did more than enough "work".

No, you need to do more if you want all.

Less than handful of weapons are hard to get so let's stop turning this into any level of a major issue.

How much work do you think Hema takes exactly? Or you think I was lying when I said that drop rate of mutagen samples are 1-2 per minute in ODS using Nekros (in Akkad fro example it's even lower) So "all" I have to do is to spam ODS for ~83 hours (because in 1300 hours of palying all I got is less than 1k mutagen samples while not really wasted it on anything). Great. Very reasonable research cost and reasonable drop rate, just like oxium was originally.

The Hema isnt supposed to be reasonable.

The Hema cost is supposed to be ridiculous. Just like the 500 log in rewards. This is something that takes a long time, why is this hard to understand?

If its not all weapons, if its one in a while

It's not "one in a while", it's a tendency that is started with Vauban or Sibear. And some costs tehy lowered only because of all the people telling them it's a wtf.

Now what they said about Hema? "ahaha noobs it rains mutagen samples go farm". Yep right, 1 in a minute is what I would call raining.

The Hema cost is supposed to be ridiculous. 

The only real thing that is ridiculous here are guys like you that defend shtty moves like that like you're being paid for it, despite being a player yourself. But then again, there's a lot of those who rather buy all weapons and pay to win in every game rather than just play and progress normally, so that's not an issue for "some".

Oh no! 3 weapons and a warframe! Damn you, DE, daaaaammmnnn you!
/sarcasm off.

And not a single reason for it other than "well duuuh we're the devs and we said so. go farm slaves. or gives us even mroe money". And some guys be like "well I'm totally fine with idiotic cost since I pay fro every prime access and have over 10k platinum anyway, who said ninjas should play free in teh end?"

15 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

It's not "one in a while", it's a tendency that is started with Vauban or Sibear. And some costs tehy lowered only because of all the people telling them it's a wtf.

Now what they said about Hema? "ahaha noobs it rains mutagen samples go farm". Yep right, 1 in a minute is what I would call raining.

Yes, it's a tendency to do a thing once in a while. So far you just mention 3 weapons and 1 frame. Would you mind telling us the total number of weapons and frames in this game?

The only real thing that is ridiculous here are guys like you that defend shtty moves like that like you're being paid for it, despite being a player yourself. But then again, there's a lot of those who rather buy all weapons and pay to win in every game rather than just play and progress normally, so that's not an issue for "some".

The only real thing that is ridiculous here are guys like you that never played online games and are acting like it's the end of the world because 4 items in the game are hard to get.

And not a single reason for it other than "well duuuh we're the devs and we said so. go farm slaves. or gives us even mroe money". And some guys be like "well I'm totally fine with idiotic cost since I pay fro every prime access and have over 10k platinum anyway, who said ninjas should play free in teh end?"

why do they need to explain something that is common sense?

It's an item that has a long goal. This is normal for online loot games.

Edited by Mak_Gohae