Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i heard there was a founders exclusive forum?

Zarono

Question

21 answers to this question

Just now, Neo3602 said:

Your thinking of the Design Council, which hasn't been founder exclusive for some time.

ah, i see i missed my chance to flex my founder status a little more, but oh well, i would have made bad decisions anyways...

42 minutes ago, Zarono said:

ah, i see i missed my chance to flex my founder status a little more, but oh well, i would have made bad decisions anyways...

Actually, you can easily earn your place there just by participating in discussions.

18 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Actually, you can easily earn your place there just by participating in discussions.

''easily''

<- Has over 5,000 posts and almost 15,000 upvotes. Still isn't a member.

Totally not bitter about that. No no.

/s

Edited by DeMonkey

Eh, those of us with design council access don't got much pull anyway all we do every once in awhile is suggest/vote on names for new frames and suggest/vote on potential augment ideas and its been awhile for either of those.

9 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Since you're a founder, maybe contact one of the community manager to see if you can get (back) in?  You get access to in game chat as well.  It's certainly better than region chat, lol.

He never had access.  It wasn't merely founder specific, but required either master or grand master level.  The cheaper packages didn't give you access.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

''easily''

Hide contents

Hide contents

/s

I was invited a while ago when I didn't even have 1000 posts. And I know a guy who was invited after he contacted support.

14 minutes ago, Phatose said:

He never had access.  It wasn't merely founder specific, but required either master or grand master level.  The cheaper packages didn't give you access.

I knew only certain tiers had automatic access, but I didn't confirm his level because I never bothered memorizing the sigils for each tier nor did I care enough to remember what particular perks each founder tier gets.  Sure, I could have double-checked in the wiki or something before I posted but, eh, the forum has people like you to make corrections. Plus, when one sees plenty of non-founders and non-Master and Grand Master founders posting regularly in the Design Council, one kind of forgets who had automatic access.

Still, it doesn't hurt if the OP asks.  Even if the OP gets a "no" right now, they might get a chance to get into the Design Council at a later date if they participates more actively in the forum.  

2 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Quality > Quantity

Pfft. I post nothing but quality.

Any memes I may have posted over the years do not detract from that statement, they've always been high quality semi relevant memes... Mostly.

Just to be clear since your post implies I don't, I do in fact pride myself on Quality over Quantity, that's why my upvotes are ~3x higher than my actual post count. I am however not arguing to be a part of the council, my previous post was a joke.

49 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

I wasn't implying that.

Just a general comment.

Memes make the forums livelier. 

I'm all for that.

Here you go have an Android N clown emoji for no apparent reason. 🤡

Image result

What am I supposed to be seeing?

G3446Tx.png

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

''easily''

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

/s

I thought you were o.O.

I coulda sworn I've seen you on there. 

On 9.3.2017 at 2:44 AM, Lanieu said:

There is???

Indeed. The design council gets information for new frames and auguments first and takes part in choosing names and exact details before it gets the option to vote for details.

It's in no way exclusive to founders tho. People get invited by into the council by moderators on a regular base. Just be active in the forum and you may also get this "honor" one day.

19 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Indeed. The design council gets information for new frames and auguments first and takes part in choosing names and exact details before it gets the option to vote for details.

It's in no way exclusive to founders tho. People get invited by into the council by moderators on a regular base. Just be active in the forum and you may also get this "honor" one day.

I know. I was being sarcastic. I'm in the DC.