Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

find 4 caches without activating alarms?

yarash2110

Question

got a riven with that challange, tried a void sabotage and the caches i found didn't count, didn't say that i failed, just stayed at 0/4

tried earth sabotage, got to 3/4 and when i activated the toxin thingy in the second part of the mission it returned to 0/4, no failed message, just 0/4

why does that happen and what should i do to complete it?

14 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, yarash2110 said:

got a riven with that challange, tried a void sabotage and the caches i found didn't count, didn't say that i failed, just stayed at 0/4

tried earth sabotage, got to 3/4 and when i activated the toxin thingy in the second part of the mission it returned to 0/4, no failed message, just 0/4

why does that happen and what should i do to complete it?

Kuva fortress Exterminate. You don't even need to complete the mission. Find 2 caches, abort mission. Repeat. If you have trouble locating the caches, do 1 caches (4 runs).

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Eris - Hive mission.

Find all the caches in that mission perhaps?

just tried, the chellange resets randomly in the mission, i think every time i destroyed a corpus camera or something? not sure though

2 minutes ago, yarash2110 said:

just tried, the chellange resets randomly in the mission, i think every time i destroyed a corpus camera or something? not sure though

It may be taking enemies becoming alerted at all as setting off the alarms. If that's the case, try to do a "perfect" stealth run and not be seen at all. Also, make sure all of your kills are one hits, like stealth finishers, to make sure no one has the chance to scream and alert enemies around them. Past that I can't say what else might be wrong. Sorry D:

10 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Kuva fortress Exterminate. 

This is the only answer. I tried everything else when I got the same challenge as you.  Hive resets when you enter a hive room. Sabotage resets when you start the reactor.  I also had zero luck finding one cache then aborting mission to start again.

I did my 4 in two runs of kuva exterminate with ivara perma stealth and a rakta ballistica for energy refresh. Solo of course.  Good luck!

27 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Kuva fortress Exterminate. You don't even need to complete the mission. Find 2 caches, abort mission. Repeat. If you have trouble locating the caches, do 1 caches (4 runs).

ty, this worked for me

btw my third bronco riven.

FML

1 hour ago, Zyba said:

This is the only answer. I tried everything else when I got the same challenge as you.  Hive resets when you enter a hive room. Sabotage resets when you start the reactor.  I also had zero luck finding one cache then aborting mission to start again.

I did my 4 in two runs of kuva exterminate with ivara perma stealth and a rakta ballistica for energy refresh. Solo of course.  Good luck!

Um hello Uranus is where I did this exact same challenge. Had to use Ivara but its a sabotage so you can search for all the caches then finish the mission or just run 2 missions and them quit.

EDIT: The above situation only counts with the ones you find after the sabo begins. As soon as you find one undetected it counts towards the end goal

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE