The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baroo and sortie today

eraze93

so why did baro leave earlier? one hour earlier, i was online at thought i will have some time to buy something from him, but my clanmate said he leave one hour earlier :((
and sortie come 1h earlier too with the same condition as yesterday i think, with different nodes. intended?

1 minute ago, eraze93 said:

so why did baro leave earlier? one hour earlier, i was online at thought i will have some time to buy something from him, but my clanmate said he leave one hour earlier :((
and sortie come 1h earlier too with the same condition as yesterday i think, with different nodes. intended?

I think they changed it recently so he leaves at 9AM now when he used to leave around 2PM? Someone can clarify/correct me if I am wrong here. 

And it does look like the sortie is the same as yesterday. I am sure it is a bug of some kind, as that would be an astronomically low possibility through rng, but it is an easy sortie so I'm not complaining. I'm actually personally hoping they don't "fix" it before I get a chance to do it today. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think they changed it recently so he leaves at 9AM now when he used to leave around 2PM? Someone can clarify/correct me if I am wrong here. 

And it does look like the sortie is the same as yesterday. I am sure it is a bug of some kind, as that would be an astronomically low possibility through rng, but it is an easy sortie so I'm not complaining. I'm actually personally hoping they don't "fix" it before I get a chance to do it today. 

IIRC, before he leave @ 1pm and I just noticed now he arrives every 12 d instead of 14 d? Not really 2 weeks no more.

Edited by Soribada

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

nono he leaves at 8am tdy. one hour earlier at i state before. i know about the change.

Edited by eraze93

7 minutes ago, eraze93 said:

Daylight saving time. 

Edited by Echorion

Daylight Savings. DE failed to include that in, in their calculation.

So it ruined those who intend to buy at the last hour.

It also give chance to flamestarters to slam people saying why people should buy at last hour when their have so many hours before, to get the stuffs.