Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow vs Kavat

(XBOX)Fireithor

Question

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)oox SNAP xoo said:

Forma is your friend. Five or six on mine, he didn't die once in a t4 survival today until the 70 min mark. Pm me on live and I can send you the build I use ;)

This all day. Got 5 forma on my smeeta named lucky and shes a beast. Love lucky so much that i think my 5 yo boxer is actually jealous of her. 

Huras, all day every day forever. First kubrow i bred was a big, bulky huras and he has been my bear-dog shadow companion since.

He turns any frame into a stealth frame, and pairs obscenely well with bladestorm ash. Walk through a group of enemies with nigh permanent, free stealth and tag everyone, bladestorm, and by the time i am done, doggo is ready to restealth.

2 minutes ago, Crashen said:

Huras, all day every day forever. First kubrow i bred was a big, bulky huras and he has been my bear-dog shadow companion since.

He turns any frame into a stealth frame, and pairs obscenely well with bladestorm ash. Walk through a group of enemies with nigh permanent, free stealth and tag everyone, bladestorm, and by the time i am done, doggo is ready to restealth.

That sounds pretty great actually I normally play Ivars but being able to stealth with any frame sounds great.

Me and my husband are switched, hes more of a Cat person, im more of a dog person. :3

I like Kubros more for being much stronger. My Huras can do 30K+ Hits with its charge attack to all enemies in front of it. It manages to 1Hit Kill lvl 100+ Grineers in Sorties. Also that Invisibility skill it has is very useful in Stealth or Spy missions, not that i depend on it tho.

Ma baby! <3

sOtz0nk.jpg

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

4 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

Kubrows are pretty useless aside from the invisibility that Huras provides. Kavats are harder to kill and have way more useful buffs. I use neither since they don't have Vacuum.

Vacuum really isn't that important I mean I could spend 2 seconds and walk over there.

6 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Me and my husband are switched, hes more of a Cat person, im more of a dog person. :3

I like Kubros more for being much stronger. My Huras can do 30K+ Hits with its charge attack to all enemies in front of it. It manages to 1Hit Kill lvl 100+ Grineers in Sorties. Also that Invisibility skill it has is very useful in Stealth or Spy missions, not that i depend on it tho.

Ma baby! <3

sOtz0nk.jpg

Most people say that the kavats actually deal more damage. Dunno how true that is.