Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow vs Kavat

(XBOX)Fireithor

Question

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Fireithor said:

Vacuum really isn't that important I mean I could spend 2 seconds and walk over there.

While you're walking over there you miss an orokin cell or argon crystal that you really needed

Edited by (PS4)iDiabolicax
Misspelled word

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Fireithor said:

Most people say that the kavats actually deal more damage. Dunno how true that is.

It technically does more damage because of this:
SwipeMod.png
But its overall hit is still weaker. My Kubro deals 1400+ Slash damage per hit with a high chance to deal 10x damage.

Sentinels have vacuum but can't be revived outside of Regen/Primed Regen.  Kavats have buffs and can be revived but are more fragile then the others.  Kubrows have generally more survivability/utility through more breeds and can be revived.  Helminth chargers can be revived but I'm not sure what their strengths and weaknesses are as I ranked mine up to 30 and haven't used it otherwise.  As you've already seen different people like the different types of companions for different reasons.  It's kind of like asking whether bows or shotguns are better for your primary weapon.  Try all of them, see what you like, stick with that.

My only complaint, is that I have a chance to miss items in the same exact room I kill enemies in due to negligence, or items bugging through the wall/floor. I feel like I run into that bug the most in survival.

Edited by KazeUindo

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Fireithor said:

Looks crazy but isn't smeeta better?

adarza is better. more than half of smeeta's buffs are useless and its not guaranteed that those will proc. adarzas %60 flat crit buff is near constant and effects every ally(your squadmates and their pets/sentinels) in its long range while smeeta only effects its owner alone.

and idk why people seem to put on so many formas into their cats. ive got only two on my adarza and i got every mod i want on it, all maxed.(4 kavat mods, health link, medi pet kit, bite and maul mods, 2 adarza special mods)

The other great thing about Huras stealth, is that ability usage doesn't break it. You can spam abilities as Nidus to build stacks invisibly, or throw out smites as Oberon to make masses of enemies turn on each other, without them even thinking about going for you. And it's a lot of fun with Nekros.

On 3/15/2017 at 2:55 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Me and my husband are switched, hes more of a Cat person, im more of a dog person. :3

I like Kubros more for being much stronger. My Huras can do 30K+ Hits with its charge attack to all enemies in front of it. It manages to 1Hit Kill lvl 100+ Grineers in Sorties. Also that Invisibility skill it has is very useful in Stealth or Spy missions, not that i depend on it tho.

Ma baby! <3

sOtz0nk.jpg

The Fashion Frame is strong with this one. 

Raksa Kubrow at high level for solo because of the CC(that scales very well and is far more powerful then on any other companion in the hole game) and non stop shield restore(that is miles better then the sentinel version because it has close to no cool down and overrides the shield recharge cool down when it kicks in so you literally got a permanent shield restore time of 1-2s what helps given that every single hit will fully drain your shield) >>>  Kavats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other Kubrows

Edited by Djego27

I use Raksa all day. Shield restore can give extra second or two and Howl is one of the few pet abilities that are actually worth it. It can easily CC entire mob.

On 15.03.2017 at 7:55 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Me and my husband are switched, hes more of a Cat person, im more of a dog person. :3

I like Kubros more for being much stronger. My Huras can do 30K+ Hits with its charge attack to all enemies in front of it. It manages to 1Hit Kill lvl 100+ Grineers in Sorties. Also that Invisibility skill it has is very useful in Stealth or Spy missions, not that i depend on it tho.

Ma baby! <3

sOtz0nk.jpg

Dogs FTW!

And I want that Kubrow armor.. From all PAs why I had to be broke during Trinity PA? :sadcry: