Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we set off Banshee pr armor?

LegusherKek

Just now, oxalispescaprae said:

He means if we could have a blank slot on Banshee's left arm (since she has special armor included just to herself that you can't remove to have no armor on her left arm)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh right. Thought we were talking abilities. That confused the hek out of me.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If Banshee Prime is anything like Vanilla Banshee, then no, you cannot remove it for a blank spot. To get a more 'balanced' look, you'll have to equip 2 of the same shoulder guards.

wait, I was pretty sure we are able to put a blank instead of her shoulder banana on the Vanilla version ?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If Banshee Prime is anything like Vanilla Banshee, then no, you cannot remove it for a blank spot. To get a more 'balanced' look, you'll have to equip 2 of the same shoulder guards.

Yes, I understand, but maybe there might be possibility to remove her armor in the future

Just now, Casardis said:

Unfortunately you cannot, not even with the vanilla version.

Yeah, just checked, I must have dreamt lol. 

Or it was patched since the last time I did it... Meh, most probably a dream :p 

Spoiler

pakal shoulder looks better than nothing so I don't really mind

14 hours ago, (PS4)hahajake said:

While we are at it, give us the option to have both shoulders the same with harokan, kuva, and embolist armors. That is ridiculous that DE just said "here is your broken non matching armor; deal with it"

I don't think it's broken. They were intentionally made to be asymmetrical.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be like a feature to remove the shoulder armor from the regular banshee and add to the other side where isn't that shoulder. This would be a simple addition and long ago waited. I hope also they can add more armor parts but the option to remove/add shoulder would be nice.

Imo any frame with cosmetics should have an option, like Oberon with the freyarch skin.

Also I would like to wear some of them on other frames, and I would like to use both "left or right" pads on asymetrical sets.

For the signature cosmetics, they could make a pack buyable with platinum. (I would like the same for "legacy" skins too for : Ignis, Toris, Braton, Burston, Bo, Lato, etc... )