The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Dojos behave like relays in undesired ways now

• blue dots on the map instead of frame icons
  • names only displayed when close, making it harder to find people, or to see when people entered the dojo

I'm glad the run speed is still normal in the dojos - relays feel like a nightmare when you just can't run, or like running through water.
Bullet jump and roll almost brings me up to normal run speed there... almost.

Edited by chrisx1125

I was able to join my friend's mission for the final part of the Octavia quest. I'm assuming this is unintended.

It was rather strange, since the dangerous traveling bar was invisible and didn't play any notes for me which made it very quiet. Jumping on the notes didn't function properly either. When an enemy killed my friend, she fell off the edge and got stuck in an infinite falling loop with full shields and 0 hp. (I warned her that my joining her mission might break things, but she wanted me to come try to help anyway.)

Inconsistent visual bug: as Ash Prime, using synthesis scanner and seeing enemies while under Smoke Screen invisibility makes his whole body or parts disappear after the ability ends. It seems to affect the prime add-ons over the model (helmet, shoulders, back of the legs).

I'm getting stuck when I reach the end points of zip lines. Jumping solves the problem, though.

When you enter the Corpus and Grineer Dojo rooms, the hovering title shows the description of the room, not the name of the room (instead of "Chem Lab" the title displays "Allows for chemically focused research projects")

It also seems to be a visual bug, but Kuva clouds did not appear to me.

Edited by Hiiamwilliam
Added dojo and kuva bugs

Hello Warframe community,

I love warframe and the mechanics but I have run into a problem with the new update. I am trying to rank up when, everytime, I am getting stuck, having to close the game when a white bar with the mr I am ranking up to and yes and no showing without letting me press anything. I do not know how to fix this!!! Please help me as I am really getting stuck and would like to rank up!!!

3 minutes ago, TheGamingNetwork_SnipeZ said:

Hello Warframe community,

I love warframe and the mechanics but I have run into a problem with the new update. I am trying to rank up when, everytime, I am getting stuck, having to close the game when a white bar with the mr I am ranking up to and yes and no showing without letting me press anything. I do not know how to fix this!!! Please help me as I am really getting stuck and would like to rank up!!!

I will also add that it rank 3

The script that modified the helminth mods DERANKED my Bite mod from 10/10 to 9/10.  I received no endo or credits for this.

December screenshot showing stats of my Sahasa with R10 Bite (taken to document the lotus pattern bug).  Note the 43% crit with 9.6x crit dmg:

Screenshots taken today:

I only have a single ranked version of the Bite mod and it was rank 10 last time I used my kubrows.

In addition, Helminth chargers aren't scaling to body sliders associated with kubrow body builds (heavy, athletic, thin), while their armor is.  My Helminth SHOULD be bulky (and was with the old model), but now looks like he stole his older brothers armor.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, OSanguineO said:

After many tries we finally got the Octavia Neuroptics from Derelict Survival C Rotation...

We left and thought we finnaly got that... nice thing.

But when we finished the mission and wanted to craft the Neuroptic, the BP was suddenly missing.

Is it a common Bug or is it just "high difficulty" to make it more interesting?

This happened to a group I was with as well, there have also been glitches like this in the past with rotation C.

Quest progression stopper.

After finishing the mission in Suda-Hunhau, game freezes and crashes when Symmeris, Suda and Ordis talk.
Funny enough, game crashes on Symmeris' words "loyalty glitch".

Game sended automatical crash report.

My specs are on DxDiag file on Google disk.

Guys, you might want to try to Optimize the Game Cache through the game launcher, this may resolve the game crash nearing the end of the last part of the Octavia's Anthem Quest. Not once have I crashed during the mission and I was able to complete last part in one go.