Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

URGENT

Octavias Neuroptics doesn't drop what it actually says as a reward at Rotation C in Derelict Survival.  It becomes Axi relic at the end of the result.  It will show as a neuroptics in game mission progress though.  This is a big bug actually.

i dont know if anyone has come across this issue or if there is an explanation but in missions me and my friends have been experiencing alot of 0 damage on enemies which is not even damaging them.

I dont know if its a related bug or not but sometimes no damage numbers even appear on nulifiers.

I'm having this bug which is really frusterating me as a player. I think it is relating to Sharkwing, as I'm playing Uranus missions to get Polymers, I'm using a Nekros with Descrate as you would, and when using the Orthos P when I press any directional key while attacking it causes me to move backwards while attacking forwards. I've checked and I'm pretty sure it's not my keyboard. (doesn't seem to have effected me playing other games) When not pressing directional keys it will move forward while attacking as normal. Very annoying trying to melee enemies when the game is forcing you to move backwards away from them.

I feel as though this is related to Sharkwing but I could be wrong.

Video demonstrating some problems with Rift Surge.

Rift Surge seems to have some misinformation in it's description, and the description for it on the Update page seems to read differently

In-game states that there is a chain-damage feature upon killing a surged enemy, however such a feature is not working. Additionally, the forum description states that killing enemies that are surged outside of the Rift will charge enemies nearby. This is only half true; only enemies that are INSIDE the Rift when charged and killed with spread a charge. It does not work outside the Rift like what the forum description says.

My list of things.

Captura inconveniences:

Spoiler

-Controller Melee button in Captura opens the ESC menu.

-In rare cases, the Captura camera can bug out and cause the main camera to jitter uncontrollably.

-When using the Captura camera and resuming time, your Warframe snaps towards the angle your looking at as if you were still in some manner controlling the Warframe.

-Esc menu opens oddly when in Captura.

-No ability to spawn boss enemies in Captura.

-No ability to impose animations on said enemies in Captura.

-No ability to make enemies friendlies.

-Captura scenes are tiny, or there's a lack of tiles to choose from initially. Some tiles I would like to use aren't even available.

-Can't spawn enough enemies (3 max).

-Can't spawn Stalker.

-Can't access Arsenal in Captura.

Tilesets:

Spoiler

-Earth has become barren and devoid of water. You can't see water anymore.

-Lua still has a few random obstructions in rare cases that must be looked at to avoid inaccessible Caches.

-Lua challenge tiles should have some kind of unique identifier, such as a differently coloured room border?

Quests:

Spoiler

-Can't help people in Sands of Inaros because of me completing it, mainly because I have no Sacred Vessel gear item.-Octavia quest part 3 (2nd chord) SPOILER ALERT: See spoiler within for details.

Spoiler

In rare cases, Sentient Fighters may spawn in objects or not spawn at all, causing a progression freezer and forcing a mission restart.

-Can't replay any of the other Quests.

Loot:

Spoiler

-Orokin Derelict Survival DOES NOT drop Octavia Neuroptics. Tried it about 10 times or more, no drop; only Relics. Fix immediately or else I cannot make music.

-Ayatan sculpture from Sorties does not reward enough Endo, and there should be multiple Sorties with different reward bundles:

Spoiler

Sortie 1 would reward your typical Reactor/Catalyst/3-forma-pack/Exilus/Endo/Nitain_x3, and would unlock at Mastery 5. Levels 30 to 60.

Sortie 2 would reward Reactor/Catalyst/Lenses/Boosters, and would unlock after Second Dream's completion, levels 60 to 90.

Sortie 3 would reward Rivens, Legendary Fusion Core, boosters, or Greater lenses, and would unlock after War Within's completion, levels 90 to 120+.

Each Sortie can be played individually and/or sequentially, and each Sortie has 3 different missions. 

-Conclave stances could do with being usable beyond Conclave, both for practice and divergent uses since they are nice stances and would add variety, however the Nikana stance from Teshin is rather slow in my opinion.

Cosmetics:

Spoiler

-Not enough configuration slots.

-Prime weapons should be allowed to use their non-Prime models/textures in the same manner as the Warframes.

Spoiler

Weapons also need more cosmetic configuration slots.

-Some syandanas clip through shoulders/arms when moving/running, such as the Ki'teer series and Pakal.

-Some syandanas 'hover' when standing on a higher surface, as if there's an invisible floor they lay on; the Pakal Syandana defies gravity.

Todays patch crashes my game after playing for 20 seconds.... Whenever i join a mission its just freezes my screen and the sound/game keeps playing since i can still hear myself shoot. This all didn't happen before the small patch that we received today. Already tried to validate download cache no luck there. Anyone ells having the same problems???

Encountering what appear to be map generation bugs. I had 1 map tile on the Corpus Ice planet be unreachable, preventing us from accessing a Kuva Siphon (the map tile next to it was capped off with the "cave in" end piece, but our maps all showed a tile beyond that with no way to access it.

Additionally, on the Grineer Asteroid tileset, I had a section where I needed to drop down out of the pipe system back into a room, but every time I did so, the game registered it as jumping into a pit, and teleported me back to the top, preventing mission completion.

Sorry there's no screenshots, I'm trying to finish off Phorid and it's at like 10% right now.

"Find the first song segment" part is bugged for me.
Going into further detail that when I actually try to solve the water-organ-pipe-thingy puzzle it does not respond to the cursor on the last 6 squares on the right side thus making it unable to progress further with the said puzzle. When I move the cursor below the said area it makes the notes pop up, yet again can't click on them, because if i move it back they disappear.
I thought at first the resolution of the screen was the problem, but it wasn't.

The actually frustrating thing is that I only need to click on 1 note to get the beat right and I can't do it.

I'd appreciate a quick fix for the issue.

Best regards,
Amper

Edited by Amperchaser

The song I created in the Arsenal loops perfectly when I play it there. But when I play it in game, some parts of the loop repeats itself when its not supposed to. And when the loop is not even finished playing yet, a part of the loop takes over and repeat itself.

I'm not sure how to elaborate this, since its hard to describe in words on how the music doesn't loop properly.

Basically, what I hear from in game is not the same loop as the one I hear in the Arsenal.

1) Void fissure used up relic and did not award anything, missed a aklex p link due to this.

2) Upon clicking on linked song, I am unable to leave the black translucent screen that is supposed to show the key configurations on the mandachord. Plus, I don't even see any mandachord, just a black translucent screen pasted over the current screen.

3)Video memory insufficient   (Fixed in recent hotfix)

4) Able to repeat maroo's weekly ayatan mission more than once a week but without receiving additional ayatans despite showing them as picked up on additional runs.

Edited by Black-chameleon

Bodo syandana no longer hangs down properly on all frames. 

2a8s0u0.jpg

Trin's EV does not work on the new corpus ratel units.

"invalid target"

Countdown for Trin's blessing that appears beside teammates stats in the player list on the top right of our hud no longer counts down. idk if buffs from other frames have this issue?

bullet jumping near a scannable plant (like threshcone) will make them play a bullet ricochet sound

Edited by Ragingwasabi

Kuva Fortress Mobile defense mission bug:

* When evac needs archwing archwing does not appear or attaches to player, player just floats towards evac marker but cannot fly up or down only forwards and sideways, on reaching marker one must type /unstuck to do down to evac platform.

*Have met stalker twice, have beaten him twice, stalker has not dropped anything.

Edited by LoneTiger.
more info

Can't say this for sure, but yesterday i had over 6 players on my clan online and we were all doing our stuff and everyone reported me that EVERY Lith relic that we got were a Lith S4 relic. the whole day we played multiple missions and every time we were to get a Lith relic we got an S4. I would like to have this looked at if possible