Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I don't know if this has been reported already but i will mention it anyway.

If you're client, the damage numbers are completely...strange and fake. Wrong damage numbers show up like, damage that is way too high even though the "too high" damage is NOT applied. It just shows a fake high number sometimes. I could also see multiple damage numbers popping up like, a "0" crit number on a normal vulnerable enemy. Along with that, you can get damage numbers out of corpses too. To give it the icing on the cake, fake procs can also appear like, getting a cold proc from my corrosive pandero that doesn't freeze enemies. Or a slash proc tonkor.

All this happens only while being a client. As a host i couldn't report any of these issues.

riven stats are being shown erroneously in many cases. examples have been attached below.

riven stats in your mod stash vs. when posted to chat (as well as rivens you read off of trade / region from others) normally display different stats (it seems like they display the stat as if the riven drained one less than your actual riven, like it will show 88.8% damage instead of 99.9% damage, etc) as well as, in some cases, display a different prefixed/suffixed name than normal (again, shown in the cernos, and tried in many other rivens of mine).

demonstrated is the change in my cernos riven, from crita-fevatis to feva-acricron, as well as the reduced stats, all while clearly being selected as "crita-fevatis" in chat.

this is happening not only to me and not only this riven, already tried it with friends.

C4268FC8A68880232959CEEF22C4248EE403194E632DDDCDCCC346A8BFBAF463B863A1E0B299ECB8783BF6C8BBAD7B5286DA85DC4837115F65909FF0

Edited by Sasquatch_Legend

There's A bug with Ferrox and Ivara, with no other weapons equipped If you throw Ferrox then activate then deactivate Artemis Bow, it will stay active, have no energy cost and you can not cast any other abilities for the rest of the mission

Edited by xEndx

In the last mission during all of the platforming, in the middle ring with the bass line, there was one corrupt note that wasn't glowing red. I found it by listening for the glitch and when the line crossed the block, it flashed red very quickly. it took me about 20 minutes to find it

I've posted it elsewhere here, but i should have posted it in the Megathread, myself and a lot of other seem to have an issue where we can't go and do the mastery missions, I go and try and this screen shows up and the only way to leave the screen is to basically force close Warframe, but the game isn't frozen, my Tenno still just stands there moving a bit. I hope this can be patched soon!
d96FR5b.jpg

Lua spy are broken. For the first vault where you need to jump on the pads, you can't go further than the first 2. 

For the second vault, at the end there is no portals to go back in the regular dimension. Making it impossible to escape and need to restart the mission.

Riven mods with -100% or more with the primary damage (i.e: Slash, Puncture,etc...) Are broken them I'm the host of the squad, Making the weapon with the riven deals millions of damage with one shot.

I Made a post about it, With a video giving the "Base" about what i'm talking about.

Edited by felipe3402
Grammar erros.

Captura doesn't support keybinds well.

For example, E/Q tilt options. Due to using ESDF instead of WASD for my movement, I can only use Q tilt and not E tilt, E simply moves forward as W would by default. 

Also, "C descend" is also bound to toggle the free camera, and the toggle overwrites the descend. Noteworthy, toggle crouch, which I have bound to V, doesn't count for descend either apparently. Seems like a bit of an oversight that only non toggle crouch works for that, and also just doesn't if it's on C.

"A - fast movement" also doesn't seem to do anything at all? But I'm not sure what it's intended to do for reference. It doesn't change anything alone and also doesn't speed up advance time though, so I'm guessing it's just not working. A is sprint key for me, for note.

Ideally I'd like to see all the binds either somehow sort themselves out according to your binds, or let you bind them yourself manually. But a more realistic alternative would be to get rid of custom mapping for the Captura UI if it can't work correctly, WASD and all that.

You all are lucky.  I can't start the quest.  It acts as if I have finished Second Dream.  Can't open the quest information in the Codex either,  No notification from anyone or anything regarding the quest.  (in fact, only way I knew of it was from the opening screen with Octavia shown.)

In the mean time, I will wait patiently for an update with a fix.  Thank you.

43 minutes ago, Ylantron said:

Bugs that I found:
- Camera of captura bugs when Titania use Razorwing
- If you try to shoot with the phage while playing Limbo in the rift with Stasis enabled, the game crash

Almost all beam weapons are broken with stasis.

Some on them crashes, And others didn't deal damage and Overloads stasis.

TELOS BOLTACE BUG:

Mirage with hall of mirrors active using a Telos boltace will only trigger "pull" and never trigger "push."

Since "push" is never triggered, it also doesn't trigger cooldown.

Thus mirage becomes a vacuum blender, things get sucked in and if you have a spin attack build you can just keep doing it and kill everything while the passive ragdolls enemies.

Edited by TonyWong

In the captura the bugs I've noticed are: You can not use 'c' after going in to razor wing, even if you come out of razor wing it breaks the 'c' button, as well as most other commands in the little window there. You can not revive after you have been killed. Sometimes using powers like valkyr's warcry will disable you from using your melee weapon, you can still equip it just not use it.

Thanks hope this helps, love the new mode it helps fashion frame to the max!

PS I don't really mind this but i'm guessing a lot of people will, syndicate datum, insignia, medallions etc. are occasionally being invisible in missions, except for the aura that the higher ranked ones produce.

Edited by Houndoom45

When using some melle, the character begins to move to the opposite side of his view when attacking, which makes it extremely inconvenient to use them. 

Restarting my windows help with this.
Edited by Utkj01

Update to the melee bug: it seems to be exclusively on Submersible tile sets (Uranus). Again, this bug is occurs when you move and melee attack at the same time, causing the player to move backwards during the melee by default.