Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Octavia?

Furooo

Question

1 hour ago, DarmakX99 said:

Even minus any bugs it still has nothing to do with "git gud."  It has everything to do with bowing down and praying to RNGesus that the parts you want drop from the aforementioned missions (which they did for me rather quickly, but others obviously haven't been so lucky)

So true.

DRmYAHL.jpg

Well i am done farming.

6 hours ago, 73lac7c said:

For the singing puzzle on the moon the Octavia Part drops from the container on the top of the structure not the rare one that spawns from completing the puzzle, its strange ik 

+1

I found the chassis on top of the tone puzzle (Lua capture).

10 hours ago, Lancars said:

Well now i'm on the fence about trying to get her. I don't like fighting sentients. Sure i can use operator to remove there buffs but that's hard to do when they do the spinning death hit everything laser. The operator is a wet tissue when it comes to combat and with them doing just hit everything attacks there is no point.

Assimilate Nyx.

Also, in the couple of times I've run the crossfire exterminate and found all the caches so far, I haven't seen any sentients.

10 hours ago, 73lac7c said:

For the singing puzzle on the moon the Octavia Part drops from the container on the top of the structure not the rare one that spawns from completing the puzzle, its strange ik 

Thanks you soo much for posting this!

8 hours ago, Croissantinator said:

Okay so I'm trying to find the 3 caches on lua exterminate i've only found two so far. Do any of you know their possible locations?

I just finished farming the Octavia systems. There actually are a few tricky cache locations, so I made a video showing how to find a few of them

1 hour ago, Huggalump said:

I just finished farming the Octavia systems. There actually are a few tricky cache locations, so I made a video showing how to find a few of them

You do know that if you use loot detector or animal instinct that they show up on the map as a white box outline just like other cans. But yes they sing to you as well

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

You do know that if you use loot detector or animal instinct that they show up on the map as a white box outline just like other cans. But yes they sing to you as well

i did not know that...

big problem, the ODS mission does not give parts!  20 minutes, results in nothing but 20 minutes of wasted time. ( it does, just takes 40 minutes )

lua does not seem to give the neuroptics parts, 30 runs, still need Neu!

but, according to DE I am a second class citizen. so I probable never actually get the warframe.

Edited by MsAligned

Been farming ODS Alone for about 5 hours now. All of my farming buddies got the part on their first runs and here I am 15 keys in and still nothing. This needs to be fixed, this wouldn't be nearly as bad if I could farm with friends, but then there is a chance the part will get bugged.

12 minutes ago, Inuzaki said:

Been farming ODS Alone for about 5 hours now. All of my farming buddies got the part on their first runs and here I am 15 keys in and still nothing. This needs to be fixed, this wouldn't be nearly as bad if I could farm with friends, but then there is a chance the part will get bugged.

There's a 2% chance of not getting the part in 15 runs, it's just RNG, nothing needs to be 'fixed'.

It's the nature of random drops, some people will just be very unlucky.

9 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

There's a 2% chance of not getting the part in 15 runs, it's just RNG, nothing needs to be 'fixed'.

It's the nature of random drops, some people will just be very unlucky.

16 now and nothing. The RNG doesn't not need to be fixed, I'm used to being screwed over by Jesus. What I want is to be able to run the mission with my friends without fear of the part disappearing like I hear of it doing. I know it may hurt, but please read the whole post before letting the need to correct others overwhelm you.

12 minutes ago, Inuzaki said:

16 now and nothing. The RNG doesn't not need to be fixed, I'm used to being screwed over by Jesus. What I want is to be able to run the mission with my friends without fear of the part disappearing like I hear of it doing. I know it may hurt, but please read the whole post before letting the need to correct others overwhelm you.

Question is, how long are you running for? 20 minutes in Orokin Derelict Survival is a single rotation and a single chance at the Neroptics. That doesn't mean anything if you're running for only 15 minutes. I suggest running for 40 minutes or longer with a single key as 40 minutes in ODS is still pretty easy to accomplish.

I also have yet to see a single case of the parts "bugging" or "disappearing" - I still have my blueprint, systems, and chassis though I haven't farmed my neuroptics yet. People need to be mindful they aren't selling the wrong items, or more mindful that they are getting the right parts and aren't confusing it with Oberon parts or something else.

23 minutes ago, Inuzaki said:

I know it may hurt, but please read the whole post before letting the need to correct others overwhelm you.

English may not be your first language, but you have your final sentence backwards if you meant to imply that the bugged rewards are the 'this' that needs to be fixed.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I thought they counted as lockers, and thus did not show up at all using Loot Detector

3 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I thought they counted as lockers, and thus did not show up at all using Loot Detector

No, they definitely show up.

I've been running with Loot Detector, Thief's Wit and Animal Instinct to find the caches and you can see 'boxes' right across the map. The only problem is that the 'radar' covers a much smaller distance vertically, so make sure to bullet jump up every now and then to find things hidden high up.