Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

I'm just going to state this:

The screen size UI's are now royally broken...........

you fixed the issues for 4k users but messed it up for everyone else............

literally all the text on my screen for buttons, menus and rewards is so bloated it feels like i'm being told i'm blind and I have to see this.............

let us control the actual size of this please DE, don't just set a pre-set size ACTUALLY make a control bar in the UI so we can set our own sizes.

make this a number 1 priority please, i don't want to play the game whilst its constantly shouting at me

Ok so for some reason since update 20 came out im getting damage numbers of 0 very often, is there a reason behind this? i dont have any rivens that give - damage in any sort of way so and its with any weapon i equip too

Still no hotfix for people attempting to do the MR3 challenge? I've finally succeeded in getting my 2 friends into this game, and now they literally cannot progress because they haven't been able to advance MR. They're basically about to quit, rofl. It's a rather game-breaking bug not to be able to advance MR at early ranks, guys.

Edit: Ignore, just saw the changes for today's hotfix. Thanks!

Edited by The_Lord_Cookie

Please fix UI size it is so annoying I mean really annoying!! Thanks for update but UI size most be inside to...

Oh yea and please made option so other squad can turn off that music from octavia or I will be forced to play mute when octavia will be in my squad... If u create frame like that then made option so other players in squad can turn off that music!
Edited by Bostyan

Limbo rework is good, but something must be done by backwards banish, by default it needs to pull not push enemies out of your plane. And if some people happen to like the inverted mechanic we need a toggle... I nominate the dodge button to have "hold to charge and cause a toggle" in banish mechanic.

Also it would be nice if limbo could dodge in additional directions such as when holding W+A or S+D as an examlple to produce a sideways forward and sideways backward dodge. In addition to that I would recommend to make animation either a bit quicker or allow actions such as reloading and/or firing during dodge animation to enable warframe to have more flow in combat.

18 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Are you able to give further information on this (maybe a screenshot?)?

Are you referring to sorting by "duplicates" or filtering by "duplicates" in the mods console in the liset?

Now it's on its place but works a bit weird. For example I have 3 Vampire Leeches with 0 rank and it's shows that they all 3 dublicates, than I making 1 of them max ranked and number of dublicates 2 (was 3) which is actually must be from the beginning. Also I donno how but in that buggy way I sold some of my old mods, it says that they all dublicates with 0 rank ... -, - and than i found that I dont get some of them after sale. Just pleace come back everything in dublicates section as it was before patch, that was much better than now :)

Edited by MioNoPantsu

ELite Lancer in Sedna still have a brokent texture

Sentinel Ki Teer cosmetics also broken texture

so many other place with broken texture

Already reported in Art And Animation Bug Report, tag DE but still no response I PROVIDED SCREEN SHOT AS WELL

This texture glitch is render the game UNPLAYABLE.

Edited by Samuel_sfx

2 hours ago, -Okami- said:

Ok so for some reason since update 20 came out im getting damage numbers of 0 very often, is there a reason behind this? i dont have any rivens that give - damage in any sort of way so and its with any weapon i equip too

from where u get that 0 number? from boss?

3 hours ago, lol_exekutor said:

I found a "new" bug. If you put a riven with over 100% negativ slash damage on a boar prime, you do 35kk hits. Tested with a level 140 Bombard/Kuva flood level/Boss fight. Everything is a onehit.

why u reporting this lol

30 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

u guys really screwed the dojo invite system up real real bad. revert back to the old way this is awful 

God no! You go to dojo, you invite someone, they enter the dojo. Nothing wrong there. And now we can finaly have a single dojo and not fifty dojos depending on how someone's connecting decides to behave.

The amount of bugs is enormous. I'm getting awful lag almost in any public session (doesn't happen in solo runs) including raids making them almost unplayable. It feels like I'm playing with 500 ping.

Syndicate medalions are semi transparent and you can barely see them at all.

qzvSoiD.jpg

Several visual bugs including weirdly looking Void

o6temgP.jpg

and seeing your doppelganger in the dojo which creeps the hell out of me every time 

H19g9iT.jpg

and also it shows for some reason that Ferrox gives 0 affinity

tmZUZvW.jpg

Edited by -Temp0-