Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

at the 20minute mark in the orokin derlict my team aquired the octavia neuroptics as a drop but as soon as we exract and return to our ships I had no octavia neuroptics BP in my invietory there is no say in the mission results that it actually dropped i farmed so long for this frame and only to be slapped with a Bug in the face soon as I was about to aquired the last piece i needed to construct a frame Ive been wanting for a long time.

37 minutes ago, Skorton1 said:

i had the same thing happen, went for 20 min, showed the group that we had obtained the part so we extracted. when we got back to the ship, no part whatsoever and that was my 12th run. DE please fix this 

I think you only get it if you solo it.

Had this happen a little bit ago as well, did the mission, got the reward but didn't show up on mission summary or inventory at all.

names of my group

Spoiler

C4ink

ToGOdin

ThePyroInside

AnArKiles

Yup no need for me to explain since everyone has already done so, but we did a 20 minute Orokin Derelict Survival and the Octavia neuroptics showed that it dropped in the bottom left notification, after we (ThePyroInside, C4ink, AnArKiles, and myself ToGOdin) extracted we saw it was not in foundry, also relogging had no effect. please fix this issue as wede all love to play octavia, also sending the people who have obtained it a neuroptics in the mail would be nice as ive farmed for 4 hours for it, and then when we finally do get it, its nowhere to be found

Had the same experience.... little video to show it as well https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131435513 .. 2 min long.. someone suggested it could be because the host got a different item and the host item decides... but looking at chat.. (know quality isn't very good) the guy with the little 1 next to his name (should be party host to my understanding?) clearly gets exited about the reward as well... yet it got changed to a relic when we reached end of mission screen..