Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

Octavia's Neuroptics blueprint is still obtainable, but this item isn't the only one that will randomly go missing. I've had prime parts get replaced with Paris Prime blueprints multiple times, or just disappear entirely when running fissure missions. Sounds like more of a server issue than the item being "unobtainable". I got the Neuroptics blueprint without problems.

All weekend with a bug which wouldn't deliver Octavia's Neuroptics after you got them in ODS.

We finally get a hotfix stating that ODD was fixed and that now we can get her. It was ODS guys, I hope that was a typo and not that you actually patched the wrong mission.

Anyway the fix didnt fix anything, in fact is now even worse, we dont get ANY rewards after 5 minutes. (And its not just that the rewards are not showing during the mission, they are not delivered at the end either!)

I think is time we get at least a 24 hours alert rewarding Octavia's Neuroptics for all the inconviniences. I mean you changed the way we obtain prime parts so that we don't have to do the same mission over and over and over and over again for hours and hours and days and days and now we get this.

And of course fix the bug please?

Thanks.

58 minutes ago, PapaFury said:

Well, our first run after the fix and none of my party saw, or received, any reward.... :sadcry:

Confirmed. Just did an ODS to 20 and no rewards were given to anybody in the group. At each 5 min interval when lotus says "evac or keep going" no reward is shown and nothing is given at the end either. I am almost ready to give up on this new frame. I refuse to buy it.

4 hours ago, AndradeMS said:

These sort of "bug" is very convenient... DE could just say that the only way to get Octavia is paying for her.

And I thought I escaped the tinfoils when I got away from the Rito forums. Guess there's no escaping them.

Currently im doing it solo in solo mode and it isnt working for me, it doesnt even give me my 2nd A rotation or B rotation or C rotation, but will give me my First A rotation, and the neuroptics is all i need.

A group of friends and I were farming ODS for Octavia Neuroptics, when we noticed we weren't getting rewards for rotations B or C.

I expect DE already knows about this, but it's better to report it just in case.

zbpAmza.png