Dkp0oWkXgAAQt5C.jpg

Ruined silhouette with chains, will rework that

Спойлер

Dkp0qY2W4AAmgwr.jpg

Operator stuff. Mask

DkOz2ilX0AEKA1v.jpg

Clickbait 

Спойлер

IMPORTANT! We do not have permission to do any hairstyles, costumes or faces for the game.This is not an operator but my own character, which I used to try on a mask.

DkOzy1gXcAA2V5Z.jpg

DkPzsqKWwAEcCG1.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, PROSETISEN said:

Ok, that's what I have at the moment1f914.png

Khora WIP

Dkp0oWkXgAAQt5C.jpg

Ruined silhouette with chains, will rework that

Reveal hidden contents

Dkp0qY2W4AAmgwr.jpg

Operator stuff. Mask

DkOz2ilX0AEKA1v.jpg

Clickbait 

Reveal hidden contents

IMPORTANT! We do not have permission to do any hairstyles, costumes or faces for the game.This is not an operator but my own character, which I used to try on a mask.

DkOzy1gXcAA2V5Z.jpg

DkPzsqKWwAEcCG1.jpg

Shows how much de are missing out by not allowing you guys to design more than just freakin' operator accessories.

Not sure what difference it makes either, they don't produce as many cosmetics themselves anyways, let alone decent ones.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Shows how much de are missing out by not allowing you guys to design more than just freakin' operator accessories.

Not sure what difference it makes either, they don't produce as many cosmetics themselves anyways, let alone decent ones.

They're currently reworking the Operator suits. I'm guessing they may allow Tennogen Operator Suits after they're done.

So, I'm not sure any of your Operator stuff will get it. DE's Operator Tennogen guidelines (recently posted) seem quite rigid in terms of what kinds of items they're allowing. That's disappointing because your stuff looks awesome.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

1 hour ago, PROSETISEN said:

Its not a big deal 1f602.png Maybe a solution with division by parts will add variability

Dkx3dmUVsAAhcbl.jpg:large

I like this 1 buut last 1 with some blue details and silver are much better for my style... and is it on steam workshop so that we can give you wote 😏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-11-15 at 8:13 AM, PROSETISEN said:

Forgot about the forum

Early WIP for Excal. Yeah, more Excals!! 😄 Body still concept and will be changed

DrzmGtUXQAEUAci.jpg

DrzmHenW4AENE7e.jpg

Dude excal is my main frame,helmet looking amazing and I will buy this just for that,skin is cool but its similiar 2 all of his 90% skins... its vanila and we already have that. On the chest part when you with umbra you just can't see that and its just the best part of the skin body. So we left with his arms and legs. They are just to simple and nothing new....sorry I love your work and I hope to see you working on frost... but for now this is what I think. In the end we all going 2 buy him because for his helmet,but why just stop there. And you know what is the point using normal excal when you have umbra,and only all new players using normal excal,and they dont buy tennogen like older players.....I hope you see my point. And I wish you all the best for future skins.

Edited by Vlada91