Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the people who bought frames before doing their quests

Evanescent

1 hour ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

Oh, so that's why Terminus disappeared for me...

I thought it was removed or something.

It's just an example. We can assume it will happen, but it will not be connected to Inaros.

It will be connected to a quest or event focused in the Corpus. 

De allready said that Corpus is what they are focusing on and since we know the sentients are on their way, it's a good bet that Corpus will repair Outer Terminus soon.

6 minutes ago, arch111 said:

It's just an example. We can assume it will happen, but it will not be connected to Inaros.

It will be connected to a quest or event focused in the Corpus. 

De allready said that Corpus is what they are focusing on and since we know the sentients are on their way, it's a good bet that Corpus will repair Outer Terminus soon.

Boy I can't wait for more sentient stuff!

30 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Boy I can't wait for more sentient stuff!

I hope we will finally get to fight bigger enemies in more open spaces, seamless Archwing/ground combat.

I would like to see commanders who are big and badass who command smaller Sentients,  and that we defeat by taking out vital parts and using channeling to deal REAL damage to.

• 6 years later...
On 2017-03-30 at 11:51 AM, SeaUrchins said:

It was poorly thought over though. If you complete the quest and then buy the frame, you get no riven. Or maybe they dislike people who complete the quest, but still buy the frame, after all it's completely different from buying the frame and completing the quest, right?

I know this is an old post but…why would you buy the frame AFTER completing the quest? Def not for a riven when you can get them for free from sorties.

Edited by (PSN)OGGrilledcheez
Wrong word used

12 minutes ago, (PSN)OGGrilledcheez said:

I know this is an old post but…why would you buy the frame AFTER completing the quest? Def not for a riven when you can get them for free from sorties.

That player hasn't been here since 2022 wouldn't even bother, as for your answer back then it would probably be because they don't want to farm for the frame nowadays it can just be for helminth

2 hours ago, (PSN)OGGrilledcheez said:

Depends on the frame. Not all Frame quests give you all the parts needed to craft them. Some of them require a significant grind for their parts after completing the quest for their main blueprint.
Examples being Nidus, Harrow, Mesa, and Octavia.
Nidus and Harrow in particular are notorious for being two of the worst frames to farm in the game.

9 hours ago, (PSN)OGGrilledcheez said:

Skipping the grind most likely, if I had the plat I would’ve done it for Harrow. 

Not saying you specifically, but I find it funny how lately people have been bumping almost decade old threads. Isn’t this the third one this week? How do you guys find these?

9 hours ago, (PSN)OGGrilledcheez said:

You only get the Riven from buying the Warframe & then completing the quest.

As to why buy one afterwards; the grind sucks or they have a lot of plat and they either wanted to feed it to the Helminth or wanted a dedicated build.  

12 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Nidus and Harrow in particular are notorious for being two of the worst frames to farm in the game.

I don't understand how people can claim Nidus is bad to farm when his parts only come from 1 node that is really easy to play. Worse one over him would be Mesa, cause you gotta farm Invasions to build the keys.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I don't understand how people can claim Nidus is bad to farm when his parts only come from 1 node that is really easy to play. Worse one over him would be Mesa, cause you gotta farm Invasions to build the keys.

That's exactly the problem.
1 incredibly boring and tedious mission type with an infuriatingly low drop chance and no other reason to run that mission except for him.
I think I spent something like a week running this mission several hours a day to get him. Extremely unpleasant experience.

There's a few non-quest frames I'd say are worse. But none are quite as mind-numbingly boring and give you absolutely nothing else of value for your time, except Equinox.