The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

One bug introduced during this hotfix. If you have a weapon equipped and sell it, will no longer show in the sell menu but you are still able to equip/use it. Found through through primary weapons of having Opticor equipped, selling it, equipping a different weapon and Opticor was still aviable for equip and used it.

-Demand of 100 Platinum for this knowledge.

Edited by Decadimento

This hotfix broke the visual effect of the dendra shoulder guard on the right arm of Octavia- it clips and has weird texture on the back of the arm ( which you are seeing most of the time when the camera is behind the character)

WHERE IS CHROMA DELUXE SKIN DE ? when will it finally be here? please..

the concept was teased along with frost deluxe skin... and a month back the full ready model of chroma deluxe skin was teased  and still nothing in the updates..

Sigh.. Still waiting for chroma deluxe skin . Hope it doesnt become a myth like umbra... :-(

Please give us the chroma deluxe skin already DE..

Thank u for the fixes of-course..as always.

Chroma deluxe skin .. please.. along with the heavy blade skin ..

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Mandachord puzzle UI in Octavia’s Anthem quest having unclickable notes in fullscreen 4:3 resolutions.

Took you long enough. I bet you never tested this quest on 4:3 monitors...

8 hours ago, oxalispescaprae said:

UI FIX (don't forget Nyx's Assimilate as well!)

If you actually bother reading the forums instead of just posting first for rep, you'll know they already stated they're working on it. You spamming every new update thread will not make it go any faster.

6 hours ago, Totorochan said:

It was always, always, ALWAYS intended to be 10%. Holy Hek you guys.

Oh good, as long as it was intended for it to suck all is fine...?

I mean I'm exaggerating, 20% nerf isn't THAT much, but considering it's already an under-powered weapon it does make a difference. It was still nowhere near the likes of Soma. Why do weapons always have to be either usable or fun, but never both...

10 hours ago, MDeero said:

Please stop releasing "hotfixes" in these huge numbers...

you keep forcing me to quit sessions... making me unable to play as i intend to (long with challenging enemies)...

it's starting to feel like a "trial and error" release strategy to me, as if we're the Test Environment and the game the Code Repository...

Its too much and not "impressive" (as Red Text stated) but rather embarrassing

you DO know this game is still in a beta state correct? be lucky they ARE fixing this stuff....

• Fixed Maroo telling you she had an Ayatan Hunt mission for you but survey said that was a lie.

This is still a lie.

Did 1 mission, found ayatan treasure, did the 2nd mission, found the sculpture, extracted, didn't get any ayatan treasure.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Simulor now correctly displays 2% Critical Chance and 30% Status Chance in the Arsenal.
  • Synoid Simulor now correctly displays 5% Critical Chance and 35% Status Chance in the Arsenal. 

From the Weapon Balance Pass topic.

• A Critical Chance of 2% has been added. This was an erroneous addition that had no effect since the unique nature of this weapon made it unclear which Stat field was being assigned to the orb output after the changes. The existing Critical Stats have not changed, and this added stat can be disregarded.

An explanation about this Reverted Reverted change that was not even a change ?