Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Nightclubs

Danjal777

With the release of Octavia, something strange has happened: people gather in the relays to listen to songs and "dance".  Sadly, the corners of the relay that we are sequestered to don't do it justice at all.  Especially with the NPC's standing there just ignoring what is going on.  The relays need a nightclub area, the dojos should have a nightclub room.  My original mindset for the relays has not changed, that being they should all have different layouts and designs, special functions, and features.  This would make players strive to rebuild them and keep them alive, so they don't lose a benefit.  Anyway, back to the relay nightclubs, each one a different feel with different activities inside.  With Larunda, club Quicksilver.  In this club there is a dance floor, a mandacord node, Japanese style tables on a landing above, a bar that sells stims giving 1 hour boosts (+5% melee damage; +5% accuracy; +5% affinity) that can be bought with credits and have a 24 hour cooldown, and finally a contact that will give a special criminal underground mission every 24 hours that will reward a large sum of resources.  This mission will have very special modifiers, like "ghost" you must steal from one spy vault without being detected or killing anyone; or "rendezvous" you must meet an enemy traitor in a mission without being detected or killing anyone.  

Or something like that.

The dojos should allow for one highly customizable nightclub room that can be entered by anyone once it is registered.  Other Tenno can come and leave a rating which will place it on a leaderboard of best nightclubs.  These are different than the relay clubs both because they are unique and you can use your operator in them and meet with other actual Tenno.

I don't really feel like there is a point. 

People (even if this is implemented) will still mainly go to relays for Syndicates and Cephalon Suda and Darvo, plus the occasional Void Trader.

Bringing in Nightclubs exclusively for one frame seems odd anyway. Why not implement a house you can burn down with Ember? Why not do *blank* with *blank*?

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

People (even if this is implemented) will still mainly go to relays for Syndicates and Cephalon Suda and Darvo, plus the occasional Void Trader.

Bringing in Nightclubs exclusively for one frame seems odd anyway. Why not implement a house you can burn down with Ember? Why not do *blank* with *blank*?

because Octavia brought something to the table more that just pvp fighting, and another suit for the conclave, its much more customizeable, and it appears to have far more hype to it than nidus and titania combined

This is awesome ! We don't only need nightclubs, we need StripClubs ! .... no maybe thats a little too much... or maybe not? StripperFrame Soon?

Jokes apart, it would be a good point to finally do something with the relay's second floor! The idea to have actual NPC doing something is great.

Sadly, DE will keep the game as much Family friendly as poss.. the F*** am i saying, we are murdering random guys dismembering their corpses to gain resources.

We even build weapons with some corpses to kill more peoples... 

we need dis... nao...

Just now, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

because Octavia brought something to the table more that just pvp fighting, and another suit for the conclave, its much more customizeable, and it appears to have far more hype to it than nidus and titania combined

So because Octavia had hype more than other frames, that justifies adding the game exclusively for one Warframe? That doesn't make any sense. We all know if that were to happen, people would be begging for it to happen for other frames.

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

There is a point.  You just aren't interested that facet of Warframe.  There is a social piece, with fasionframe and now musicframe, that deserves the proper facility.  Bottom line: if you don't get it, don't use it.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Some tenno disco fever perhaps?

giphy.gif

Yes.  I had so much fun making songs and playing them for people, they came in and danced and gave feedback.  Some guys are so good with that step sequencer that their stuff was on a different level.  So yeah, there is excitement here to be had.

40 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

This is awesome ! We don't only need nightclubs, we need StripClubs ! .... no maybe thats a little too much... or maybe not? StripperFrame Soon?

Jokes apart, it would be a good point to finally do something with the relay's second floor! The idea to have actual NPC doing something is great.

Sadly, DE will keep the game as much Family friendly as poss.. the F*** am i saying, we are murdering random guys dismembering their corpses to gain resources.

We even build weapons with some corpses to kill more peoples... 

we need dis... nao...

Oh god...Maybe devote Orcus relay, and it would have to be an NPC bikini bar.  No Tenno strippers!  

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

So because Octavia had hype more than other frames, that justifies adding the game exclusively for one Warframe? That doesn't make any sense. We all know if that were to happen, people would be begging for it to happen for other frames.

It's not just for Octavia, once again, if you don't get it then just move on.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

heck lets get crazy and have an arcade there that plays galaga with the liset and archwing enemy skin.

They already have a few arcade games built in like flappy zephyr and wyrmius..So why not?!?

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

I feel like we're losing the focus and point of Warframe. Its not to dance around like kids in a nightclub, its to bring balance to the galaxy and fight the various factions.

You are the guy that never gets an invitation to a party.... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I feel like we're losing the focus and point of Warframe. Its not to dance around like kids in a nightclub, its to bring balance to the galaxy and fight the various factions.

The point of Warframe is kill scum......................Aaaaaaand play dress up and dance to crappy homemade synth music!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danjal777 said:

The point of Warframe is kill scum......................Aaaaaaand play dress up and dance to crappy homemade synth music!!!!

Not for me personally. I can totally respect your request for it, but i'd rather see development resources in meaningful endeavors, I play warframe to play a shooter not to dance around in fairy costumes. Maybe thats just me.

Edited by Skaleek

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Not for me personally. I can totally respect your request for it, but i'd rather see development resources in meaningful endeavors.

I totally get your viewpoint!  However, just because they develop one aspect of the game doesn't mean it will diminish in another.  Most likely the level design team will work on it with a small collaboration from the animation team and whoever does NPC's.  If your concern is with balance, weapons, and new systems, this will not interfere.

Edited by Danjal777

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

yesss... bikini NPCs... bunny suit.... throw in a poolside bar n some water slides too. yeah baby!

Sexy Corpus Crew-women?  Orcus is getting wild!  I don't know, the sexist flags are going off, maybe have Clem and prodman have a night each.