Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo got reworked but he didn't recieve an updated Profile video

Buzkyl

This is Limbo's current Profile video. Which as of me typing this, is very outdated. After the rework, a majority of the information presented isn't up to date.

• Banish is now AoE not single target
  • Rift Walk is no longer a skill
  • Stasis is now a skill
  • Void Dash is his new passive ability to enter the rift along with 10 energy for enemies killed in the rift
  • Rift Surge o longer provides a damage boost, without the augment.
  • Cataclysm now scales.

The  video should probably be given the (OLD) Tag or a new video should be made

Edited by Buzkyl

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

Have there been any of these videos that have been updated for reworks? They're just promo material for new releases, after that they're not really necessary.

Yes. Excalibur is one I remember from the top of my head.

6 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Have there been any of these videos that have been updated for reworks? They're just promo material for new releases, after that they're not really necessary.

While true, Excalibur got a new revisited video when he was reworked to be given a new skill (Exalted Blade).

Limbo's rework dramatically altered his skillset like excalibur including giving him 1  new skill, hence he should be given a new video.

3 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Yeah, I got it by now :P honestly still don't think it's worth the time though.

I only think it's worth the time if it's a big enough change, and Limbo is no exception to me. Frost was minor, Mag was minor, Saryn was decent, but Excalibur received an entirely new ability. Given that Limbo had a mechanic unique to him attached to his acrobatic skills, gained an entirely new ability, and had one changed in a noticeable way (Surge), I feel a new Profile is warranted, but that's still me though.

1 hour ago, rapt0rman said:

Yeah, I got it by now :P honestly still don't think it's worth the time though.

I actually send new players to view the profile videos.  It helps them get a basic understanding of the Warframe as well as some (albeit limited) modding tips and a preview.

15 minutes ago, DanujCZ said:

Am i only one who belives that profile vids should be ingame thing?

They likely should be.

As for the profile bit, maybe they are busy or are waiting to make sure they won't need to change anything first...?

Because us players are good at breaking things DE would have never thought of when it comes to mechanics.