Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

O, Warframe DE Why must you torture me?

Darizuka

49 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Unless it is an EA game then it is cheaper and you still get more......

Lol, totally forgot those exist...
Last EA game I've bought was Battlefield 4, and after that I deleted the EA client (Origen or something) from my computer.

You are wrong though:
Banshee PA costs 140 bucks: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
Battlefield One costs 130 euros: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/ultimate-edition

I'm not sure how much a dollar is worth, I guess it is basically the same price, but the Battlefield ultimate edition contains ALL DLC while Prime Access only contains ONE. If you play both games for 2 years, you buy the ultimate edition, and you are set. In warframe, you buy 8 prime access in 2 years if you want to have everything.
Not defending EA though - they are ducks, and I wouldn't buy anything from them. Also you don't need PA to play warframe, but it is horribly overpriced regardless.

Regular publishers sell their games for 50-60 euros (Doom, Dishonored2, Shadow warrior 2 just to name a few that came out last year)

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Don't you just 30FC8ED2F784DA758AC35A3A780078628FD3005A people who use pictures instead of words.

4 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

What the Hek do you mean?

At least make them emoji size to really emphasize their place in a sentence 8ckEdjf.png :D

Edited by Xekrin

Apologies in advance if this is unhelpful, but here I go:

For immidiate Plat needs I would suggest buying a level two Prime Access. It is fairly cheap Plat, and you get a Prime Frame and gear along with it.

If you also play a lot almost every day, then level three Prime Access might be your thing. The 90 days of "premium time" is a real help.

17 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

At least make them emoji size to really emphasize their place in a sentence 8ckEdjf.png :D

Did it from my phone at work, I don't have time for frivolous time wasting like resizing pictures.

S#&$posting is totally acceptable though. 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

How .. how did you do that ? 

After embedding the image right click while holding control key down and it'll have the option to edit image, reduce the size there.  If there is a way to do it on phones I couldn't find it.  Enjoy!