Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LESION BUILD !! Not a new topic but whatever :)) pl

(XBOX)ButterHunter20

Question

Soooo again :)) how r u doing ?? Octavia is fun but not as fun as building this @(*()$ weapon :p 

Im building LESION cuz I have seen ppl using it to Fuk lvl 130 like eating candies :)) And some of the build on the net is kinda fuked up 

with maiming strike soo....

PRO LESION USER!! I need yo all support ~~~~~

Preciate all helps ! Anything plz...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)ButterHunter20 said:

Soooo again :)) how r u doing ?? Octavia is fun but not as fun as building this @(*()$ weapon :p 

Im building LESION cuz I have seen ppl using it to Fuk lvl 130 like eating candies :)) And some of the build on the net is kinda fuked up 

with maiming strike soo....

PRO LESION USER!! I need yo all support ~~~~~

Preciate all helps ! Anything plz...

Please watch your language, Tenno. See the Guidelines. Do not use the PSA tag, it's reserved to the Staff. And mind the purpose of the section you're posting in. Thank you.

Thread Soul Punched from Fan Art to Players helping Players.

35 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

Please watch your language, Tenno. See the Guidelines. Do not use the PSA tag, it's reserved to the Staff. And mind the purpose of the section you're posting in. Thank you.

Thread Soul Punched from Fan Art to Players helping Players.

I like this guy. He starts you off with an appetizer of an authoritative caution of the use of language then serves the main course of Warframe guidelines with a pinch of forum rules. He then finishes with a dessert of Warframe puns to smooth out your agitated stomach.
~Complements to the cheff~

4 minutes ago, Archforge said:

I like this guy. He starts you off with an appetizer of an authoritative caution of the use of language then serves the main course of Warframe guidelines with a pinch of forum rules. He then finishes with a dessert of Warframe puns to smooth out your agitated stomach.
~Complements to the cheff~

Well Moderator is also a person u know :))

have a build ?? Help me

My recommendation would be Primed Reach, Pressure Point and Fury (Normal PP and Fury are both worth using if you don't have the Primed version, I'm less certain of the normal version of Reach), along with Condition Overload and Healing Return, and 3 of the element+status mods.  This further improves the Lesion's already impressive status chance to ensure that after the first hit, you're almost guaranteed to be getting the speed and damage buff from the Lesion's innate, while CO and HR turn those status procs into extra damage and healing.  (Edit: Just a quick note, neither Impact, nor Corrosive procs have a duration, and thus won't count towards CO or HR's bonuses)

If you're planning on making more extensive use of Lesion as your active weapon rather than doing quick melee, you may wish to substitute in Drifting Contact and/or Relentless Combination (Reach and one of the element+status mods seem like the obvious choices).

For extra S&Gs, combine with Saryn running a Spore+Toxic Lash build.

Edited by KnaveOfSwords

20 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

It is my honest advice that you do not use Blood Rush on a Lesion. With its measly 5% crit chance, it's more of a waste of space than it helps you.

I'll show my build in a while, when I can get Warframe to start. Crit is just plain bad on Lesion, though. 

Yes I do know that :)) but I feel weird when all of the build doesn't have mods that increase the combo seconds ?? 

Except for Drifting Contact..so I'm kinda worried that without combo multiplier we can't kill high lvl enemies :/ 

19 hours ago, KnaveOfSwords said:

My recommendation would be Primed Reach, Pressure Point and Fury (Normal PP and Fury are both worth using if you don't have the Primed version, I'm less certain of the normal version of Reach), along with Condition Overload and Healing Return, and 3 of the element+status mods.  This further improves the Lesion's already impressive status chance to ensure that after the first hit, you're almost guaranteed to be getting the speed and damage buff from the Lesion's innate, while CO and HR turn those status procs into extra damage and healing.  (Edit: Just a quick note, neither Impact, nor Corrosive procs have a duration, and thus won't count towards CO or HR's bonuses)

If you're planning on making more extensive use of Lesion as your active weapon rather than doing quick melee, you may wish to substitute in Drifting Contact and/or Relentless Combination (Reach and one of the element+status mods seem like the obvious choices).

For extra S&Gs, combine with Saryn running a Spore+Toxic Lash build.

Yes I'm also trying to get Saryn Prime now :3 u got me bro

I understand your build but if u have a image that would be extremely helpful 

if no then no prob :)) what element should I build on ??

18 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This is the build I use for Lesion. It's more than capable for ripping sorties a new one. Most people put (P) Reach on, but I prefer speed over a range increase for this weapon. 

Ripping sorties ?? Wow I will try it out 

why do u build on corrosive and blast ?? 

I don't have prime Fury so...will spoiled strike slow it down badly ?? 

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)ButterHunter20 said:

Ripping sorties ?? Wow I will try it out 

why do u build on corrosive and blast ?? 

I don't have prime Fury so...will spoiled strike slow it down badly ?? 

Yup. It can both slash proc like crazy and has innate toxin damage+procs whenever you score a normal proc. Corrosive and blast is type coverage.

Corrosive and blast damage every faction and because of the slash procs I don't need to build for Toxic/Gas to deal with Corpus or Infested. Grineer are the only ones it won't instantly deal with, and the CC from blast is good for letting Corrosive do its work. 

Spoiled Strike is a preference mod, so you could actually replace it with nearly anything and the weapon would work perfectly fine. If I didn't have P Fury I'd slap on another 90% elemental or something like that. Maybe (P) Reach. 

The really "big" Lesion thing is to use a frame that has some sort of stealth/silence/blind aspect to get the multiplier for crit/status, in which case you do need Maiming Strike and you're relying on constant slide attacks.  But other than that, the Lesion in and of itself is a strong weapon with any standard mod setup, either pure damage for quick melee (with PP, Reach, Fury, 3 appropriate 90% elementals, and adding Spoiled Strike for some extra oomph), or with the "usual" suite (PP, Reach, Body Count, Berzerker, Life Strike, 3x90%s) if you're meleeing full-time. (If a weapon has any crit at all, Berzerker will "catch" fairly quickly if you're in melee mode full time.)

You might need to add 1 V forma, 2 if you're using all 3 Primed mods, and an extra Dash if you're using 3x90%s on top of that.  The "big" build doesn't need so many forma because it only uses a few of the 60% elementals.

Edited by Omnimorph

17 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Yup. It can both slash proc like crazy and has innate toxin damage+procs whenever you score a normal proc. Corrosive and blast is type coverage.

Corrosive and blast damage every faction and because of the slash procs I don't need to build for Toxic/Gas to deal with Corpus or Infested. Grineer are the only ones it won't instantly deal with, and the CC from blast is good for letting Corrosive do its work. 

Spoiled Strike is a preference mod, so you could actually replace it with nearly anything and the weapon would work perfectly fine. If I didn't have P Fury I'd slap on another 90% elemental or something like that. Maybe (P) Reach. 

Ok..interesting I'll try your build on and see what happen :))

btw war frame r u using with this Lesion ??!

14 hours ago, Omnimorph said:

The really "big" Lesion thing is to use a frame that has some sort of stealth/silence/blind aspect to get the multiplier for crit/status, in which case you do need Maiming Strike and you're relying on constant slide attacks.  But other than that, the Lesion in and of itself is a strong weapon with any standard mod setup, either pure damage for quick melee (with PP, Reach, Fury, 3 appropriate 90% elementals, and adding Spoiled Strike for some extra oomph), or with the "usual" suite (PP, Reach, Body Count, Berzerker, Life Strike, 3x90%s) if you're meleeing full-time. (If a weapon has any crit at all, Berzerker will "catch" fairly quickly if you're in melee mode full time.)

You might need to add 1 V forma, 2 if you're using all 3 Primed mods, and an extra Dash if you're using 3x90%s on top of that.  The "big" build doesn't need so many forma because it only uses a few of the 60% elementals.

Berserker ,life strike,maiming strike,...r fairly expensive and hard to get :)) I don't have any of these 

Forma is not a big deal to me...but u said invis or blind frame ?? Like Loki ?? Or Naramon ?? 

What element to build on ?? 

Edited by (XB1)ButterHunter20

I'm reading this topic and it's answers and ... did you guys forget that Lesion has HIDDEN 100% TOXIN PROC? You don't need to add more status (well you can if you want but IMO it's useless) Want GAS on it? Simply add one 90% FIRE DMG mod... fire + hidden Toxin = 100% Gas proc even if the "game do not inform you on that" it's says that you have fire status and the Lesion burns... but when you attack enemies it tuns on GAS.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lesion

The Lesion is an Infested polearm based off the Tipedo. Upon inflicting a Status Effect on its target, the Lesion gains bonuses to its Attack Speed and guaranteed Toxin b Toxin procs, which coupled with its primary focus on Slash b Slash damage makes it a dangerous weapon against lightly-armored targets.

Edited by THeMooN85

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)ButterHunter20 said:

btw war frame r u using with this Lesion ??!

Usually on more tanky frames so it can have a second to get all of its procs off. 

46 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

I'm reading this topic and it's answers and ... did you guys forget that Lesion has HIDDEN 100% TOXIN PROC? You don't need to add more status (well you can if you want but IMO it's useless) Want GAS on it? Simply add one 90% FIRE DMG mod... fire + hidden Toxin = 100% Gas proc even if the "game do not inform you on that" it's says that you have fire status and the Lesion burns... but when you attack enemies it tuns on GAS.

That's not actually how it works. The toxin proc is just a proc, not actual toxin damage applied to the weapon that combines with other elements. Kind of like the electrical proc from detonating Simulor orbs doesn't turn into corrosive when you add a toxin mod. 

I wish it worked that way, but it doesn't. 

23 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

That's not actually how it works. The toxin proc is just a proc, not actual toxin damage applied to the weapon that combines with other elements. Kind of like the electrical proc from detonating Simulor orbs doesn't turn into corrosive when you add a toxin mod. 

I wish it worked that way, but it doesn't. 

Err...it does. It does indeed combine with other elementals. It is +100% toxin damage and +15% attack speed for 6 seconds after getting a status proc with lesion. Slot in ice and you'll get viral procs. Same with fire for gas.

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

did you guys forget that Lesion has HIDDEN 100% TOXIN PROC?

How can someone remember something that never existed in the first place? You should stick to the "Notes" section of the lesion page. Because the 

Upon inflicting a Status Effect on its target, the Lesion gains bonuses to its Attack Speed and guaranteed Toxin b Toxin procs

...sentence is completely wrong. It does NOT get you "guaranteed" toxin procs at all. Toxin damage yes, but not proc.

Edited by IceColdHawk