Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boar like Rifle

Aenaros

Question

its-like-quotthe.jpgSoooooo I tried Boar (yeah... I'm fairly new in the game).

The thing is: I really REALLY like the way it works concerning its fire rate and base damage, now I was wondering... 

Is there some assault rifle that works the way Boar does? I mean, I'm looking for an automatic rifle with low fire rate and high base damage. 

So we are speaking about an automatic fire Latron (with a little bit more base damage 60-85) or something like that. 

And btw Latron and Boar fire rate is 4.17, so anything around this.

I don't want weapon recommendations that don't fit what I'm looking for, just what I asked. I tried lots of good primary weapons but nothing like that.

Thanks a lot and I really would appreciate your help.

5 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Panthera

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Buzlok

Both have travel time, so if you're planning on hitting moving targets at mid to long range you may have to aim where they are going, not where they are.

Buzlok has a fire rate of 6 with 60 base damage and requires a semi rare component called forma and it's blueprint can be gotten from clan research, if you can't find a clan to take you in, I got an empty one you can use for a while. (alt fire marks an enemy which your bullets will follow)

Panthera has a fire rate of 3 and 100 base damage and it requires a weapon that is hard to obtain, which in its own rights is kind of fun and decent, some spend countless hours farming the boss that drops the parts. (alt fire is a close quarters buzz-saw with some pretty nice stats)

There might be others that closely match what you are looking for, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Edited by KlutzMeister