Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find any players in conclave

Lead_Codpiece

Question

15 answers to this question

Conclave is not very popular. It is possible that there just aren't any players in your bracket in your region, and the matchmaking doesn't know how to match you down/up in a no players found situation?

Edited by PopeUrban

It's unimportant which mode I chose to play. I can't find other players. I want to give this Game a chance to show me warframes pvp but without other players it makes no sence...

Any ideas how I can improve the matchmaking? My current ping reduction is basically on 300 and I life in germany... Should I increase the reduction?

Edited by (XB1)DerUnbekannteLP

it's not bad matchmaking. nobody plays PvP anyways. If you ever do find people, it will often be the same handful of people every day, and they will murder you in PvP because of the steep learning/skill curve in the game that is nigh impossible to climb with a completely unpopulated skill ladder. Those that play conclave are either on the top of the ladder, or at the bottom. Those at the bottom are repetitively smashed into the floor by the experienced players, and until DE remakes conclave into a game mode that doesn't involve being able to track targets moving at speeds faster than some projectiles, this will not change.

tl;dr: unless you're already a PvP god and are excellent at tracking fast-moving tragets with your mouse... turn back now.

EDIT: I suppose you don't actually have a mouse, huh. Well, stl;dr: don't bother.

Edited by redeyedtreefrog

3 hours ago, redeyedtreefrog said:

[The salt mines have been generous today, I see.]

The most popular times in NA on PC are around 9pm on weekends. (4pm-10pm in general)
You may have to adjust for EU, and the Xbox One community is likely smaller overall.

Also, you may have Recruit Conditioning turned on, which can limit your matchmaking options.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord

Matchmaking isn't the issue its that most do not and will not play Warframe PvP, aside from the daily try-hards that'll pummel your face into the dirt. But even so try Fridays-Saturdays around 8-9pmish pacific time for more players. Check that you have recruit conditioning off as well to not limit your searching for more players.

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco

On 4/23/2017 at 6:29 AM, ImHeroic said:

you can always find players to play with here on the forums 

On 4/23/2017 at 6:29 AM, ImHeroic said:

we are a huge community on the forums 

That doesn't help people like OP.  They need people who play:

1. the conclave game mode that they want to play
  2. in their region
  3. during the time they feel like playing conclave.

If any of the points above do not apply, nobody gets to play.  And when I see replies saying you have to play during a specific time, that defeats the purpose of #3. When there is a strict time criteria to be able to enjoy a game mode, then there is a clear problem regarding low population.

If you're in the wrong region of the world or want to play off-peak hours, then those time periods can be impossible for you because you're asleep or at work/school. You simply will almost never get to play then.

If you're really into conclave you should consider finding a clan focused on PvP (they do exist, I used to be in the one and only, afaik, lunaro clan, so I'm sure other conclave clans exist). While they might be small the people in it will tend to be rather helpful, and quite enthusiastic about more people getting into conclave.