Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Stealth ability can remove Head or cosmetics [Reopened]

Rioma

Super weird! It was happening a lot in the Void. Dunno if that really has much to do with it, but just odd that it happens in general and that I am not the only one!

Also not a connection problem. I know that for sure. :)

After running several missions with Shade, I've noticed that frequently, Nezha's head, and ring will disappear upon exiting stealth, and will not reappear until after reentering stealth, sometimes not reappearing until 2-3 instances of this later.
Also should be noted that during the time it's missing, you can NOT see his warding halo animation.
Currently unable to determine if other players can see this or not.
I've also noticed the same with Hydroid

Edited by Abrahfal
Noticed the problem again in another scenario

I got exactly the same bug with Shade and Excalibur, with any head I take it disappear lot of time, and other players see that bug too. I don't think it's about stealth, but about 3D collision between head and Shade. By the way, could be nice if prime katana could have his scabbard color editable, it's always white. 

Edited by Dark_Blade_Runner

Currently I've been experienceing a bug that causes my Nezha's head to disappear mid- mission. Any time my character goes invisible, however, the problem rights itself for a time, before my head and all other attachments disappear again. As soon as I can, I will link both screenshots and video.

Video

Edited by Mojosgaming
Inserting video of problem

So, whether I am on my Desktop or Laptop, very often in a mission, on all frames, the head is missing and disappears and the skin mesh goes to basic excal mesh. See pictures attached. Interestingly, when shade make me invisible, it restores the skin to normal state. It happens very often and I have asked other players and they do not have this problem so I think it is with my account. Also, other players see me headless as well when that happens. Could not find similar post. Sorry, if this is a similar post.

Please, advise.
Thanks!

http://imgur.com/qcDvtNP

http://imgur.com/AXiTjJb

http://imgur.com/TqpQFn3

Hello DE.  To release skins on frames is "cool". How about repairing the Shade(prism)? As for me - to walk without a head( (and other parts of the body) is not beautiful. 

Or to fix one bug - you need one year?

jpeg&fsize=207512&hid=9bf99d7280680549a9

jpeg&fsize=249339&hid=2187299d20195bf9c2

jpeg&fsize=242424&hid=c49e805a54fc0683cb

jpeg&fsize=205593&hid=0021f572e9f7f254e1

jpeg&fsize=220414&hid=05c18b01c6cb13083d

jpeg&fsize=167587&hid=03cdfe08df58ca532e

Do you like it?

Edited by AdvisorZ
Screenshots

My character randomly gets decapitated throughout the mission and I look like a chicken running around with its head cut off. It is problematic because I play Nezha a lot and whenever i get decapitated, it makes my shield animation go away. So, I still have the shield on and I can see the charge in the bottom right corner by my abilities, but the animation disappears. However, when I go invisible, it comes back for a short amount of time..... Then I randomly get decapitated again... very annoying

Found this bug while I was maxing my new Warframe; Nidus.

I couldn't exactly pin-point how the bug occurs, but I can give a few leads.

It either happened after I went invisible by Wyrm, spammed a copple abilities or when I leaped with Ctrl-Space.

Here's a picture: 

• 2 weeks later...

Almost all my characters are having their heads and their vanity attachments disappear during missions. Swinging a melee weapon, going invisible, and sometimes after activating abilities. There's no way to tell what, exactly, is the cause just yet...it's completely random when it happens. Just started happening over the past week for me. PS4 (non Pro/ slim model user)

Edited by (PS4)Dozer552

Can confirm that this is probably due to Shade (I usually have Prisma Shade with the Sprite skin), and it is STILL happening as of latest patch:

XOsXYzA.jpg

Edit: I noticed that when headless, I can sometimes regain my head by walking into AOEs (possibly because they give a visual debuff to the Warframe) or going invisible again from Shade triggering. Using Warframe abilities and operator abilities notably do *not* work in bringing cosmetics back.

Edited by Elaboration
Additional details

• 2 weeks later...

I recently recorded a video with this problem.

I think it happens when Shade tries to make you invisible at the same time as you're making an attack. He doesn't know whether to make you invisible or not, and your Warframe ends beheaded.

I've also encountered what I believe to be a variation of this bug - my entire Warframe turning totally invisible after being cloaked by Shade while zoomed with the Synthesis Scanner. At least, I'm 99% sure that's the cause, but I have gotten the same visual bug without using the scanner once. It was too hectic for me to identify a cause though.

Edited by Diamondmatter