The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some players render me Speechless....

Darizuka

2 hours ago, Azlen said:

A mutalist key? What's that? The nav coordinate to access infested salad very and Mesa?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

But if I'm not, why on earth would you waste Plat on them?

It's not like you can just go beat Salad whenever you want you need to farm them.

I've met people that had to do more than 20+ runs to get all Mesa parts.

Same with Ivara, Nidus and Octavia to a lesser degree. Some got them in a day of few, some farmed for weeks.

In terms of Mesa you either have to wait for alerts or again farm coordinates and it's not like they drop that often. 15p seems too much? Well that's for those who already have enough of them. It's not like there's a point of selling those keys for 1-5 each.

Edited by -Temp0-

7 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

It's not like you can just go beat Salad whenever you want you need to farm them.

I've met people that had to do more than 20+ runs to get all Mesa parts.

Same with Ivara, Nidus and Octavia to a lesser degree. Some got them in a day of few, some farmed for weeks.

In terms of Mesa you either have to wait for alerts or again farm coordinates and it's not like they drop that often. 15p seems too much? Well that's for those who already have enough of them. It's not like there's a point of selling those keys for 1-5 each.

i have 6 in stock

my friend have 3 in stock

All i need left is the Systems.

*GLADOS voice: "You, greedy monster."

Why you even bother with someone who thinks that selling the keys to one person is as terrible as stealing the bread from hungry children?

Just now, -Temp0- said:

OP was not complaining about the price, he/she were willing to pay it (without asking for discount, which in some places is perfectly acceptable for a bulk purchase by the way). It's the seller who refused to sell more then ONE key to one player.  I stand corrected. Yeh, Mesa is one big grindfest now.

Edited by rand0mname
Thanks, Kuestenjung.

9 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

OP was not complaining about the price, he/she were willing to pay it (without asking for discount, which in some places is perfectly acceptable for a bulk purchase by the way). It's the seller who refused to sell more then ONE key to one player.

-Temp0- never talked to OP in the quote.

@OP: did you at least giggled after that conversation?

46 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

-Temp0- never talked to OP in the quote.

@OP: did you at least giggled after that conversation?

No.. I was sad... :(
and looked for other ppl who were willing to sell
which I bought 5 from one Person for 15P each
but paid him 80p (gift 5p)

since he/she was really nice tho.

Greedy would be demanding a discount on bundled goods. I see people trying to pull this on sets or when they want to buy more than one item. Op wanted to pay the full price for multiple goods. The seller missed out.

And yeah I also agree buying Mesa outright is more expensive. Some of you must've fallen on some hard luck to be this salty about RNG.

16 hours ago, Azlen said:

*shrugs* I mean you do you, I just don't get halvsie farmers.

Though despite everyone's crying about recent frame grinds ala Nidus and Octavia, Mesa is still the highest grind wall in the game period.

I guess my opinion is if you are going to deal with all the struggle of farming her (and that sweet sweet RNG), but still going to pay Plat for it, you might as well just buy her outright.

But again, you do you.

i disagree... in fact, Atlas is the one that is the highest grind wall, even more now that Ash has been trashed again and can't one shot juggernauts... that poor frame history is just ridiculous.