Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will Soma prime return to drop tables??

Jaclearsup

If the current pattern keeps up, this will be the order and time of unvaulting:

Rhino Summer 17

Loki Winter 17/18

Nyx Summer 18

Nova (with Soma) Winter 18/19

I would suggest you try the Tenora, it is pretty similar to the Soma and has a nice alt fire.

Edited by bluepheonix13

1 minute ago, Jaclearsup said:

Dude, tenora is mR10 and I'm only mr6!

Yeah sorry, didn't check that, but on the upside, it does not take that long to get to MR10 from 6.

Alternatively, you could buy the Soma Prime set with plat, there are some offers for under 200 on warframe.market.

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

Yeah sorry, didn't check that, but on the upside, it does not take that long to get to MR10 from 6.

Alternatively, you could buy the Soma Prime set with plat, there are some offers for under 200 on warframe.market.

Can also run with someone that still has Soma P relics.

3 minutes ago, Jaclearsup said:

Well I have like 143 Plat, not sure if that would be enough, I do need to save some or Catalysts and Forma! Wait are Catalysts and/or forma tradeable?

No but they are something like 20p in the market, or you can wait for them to show up on alerts and invasions.

1 hour ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Rhino Summer 17

Loki Winter 17/18

Nyx Summer 18

I would suggest you try the Tenora, it is pretty similar to the Soma and has a nice alt fire.

Yo, just poppin' in to throw out the Variables of Frost, Ember, and Mag. If they appear randomly any time there, you'd have to wait EVEN LONGER.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Yo, just poppin' in to throw out the Variables of Frost, Ember, and Mag. If they appear randomly any time there, you'd have to wait EVEN LONGER.

That may be, but the current pattern is that with every unvaulting comes one new unvaulting (Frost -> Mag -> Ember -> Rhino?) and (this is a bit of speculation) the frame unvaulted before the last unvaulting ( / -> / -> Frost -> Mag?). 

This pattern can of course be changed at any time, but I doubt DE would make us wait even longer for unvaultings, because the time that frames are in the vault is already growing frame by frame (4 new primes a year and 4 vaultings, but only 2 unvaultings). 

11 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Rhino Summer 17

Loki Winter 17/18

Nyx Summer 18

Could be 2 frame unvaults at a time also just fyi. Like Frost and Ember(both were not on relics b4 unvault). Might be Loki and Rhino becuz both of them are also not on relics. Or just plain old Rhino and Mag combo hopefully with Edo and Targis Prime xD