mosaickle

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Atylia said:

I won't be getting to any enemies that are 50+ so ignore end/late game for me

Her one is ok cc

Her 2's buffs are barely noticeable in game

Her 3 is actually very helpful cc

And her 4 is just archwing which most of the community has an extreme distaste for.

On top of all that she is very squishy

11 minutes ago, Atylia said:

Chances are, I won't be getting to any enemies that are 50+ so ignore end/late game for me

How is she? She seems pretty interesting at least

She's beastly with a status shotgun build while using her 4. She can melt anything, even enemies lvl100+.  Her 1 is okish, but too inconsistent. Her 2 is near useless [25% slow and damage reflect do exactly nothing. The 50% debuff to the accuracy is ok as is her companion buff if you use them]. Her 3 is inconsistent as well and hella annoying because the target keeps floating into the heavens. 

Edited by aligatorno

Tribute you need recast to much, i love tribute but you need a lot of energy for cast and recast... Spellbind is the best ability, anti proc and heavy CC if you put max range... looks like Equinox or Ivara Sleep

Also, for a suport warframe, 4 skill looks usefull for escape or dont be focused... DPS Titania looks wrong to me

Edited by --Blame--

She's pretty effective if you have things like Zenurik or Energize to back up her energy management.

Titania is a hybrid frame and therefor needs to use most of her abilities constantly to keep up with other frames.

Her Spell Bind needs to be on allies at all times and used for touch up CC. Her Lantern needs to be up as often as needed and she needs to be in Razor Wing mode to push damage as much as possible. Playing her correctly is quite taxing on energy use but if you can stand her archwing controls, she can be pretty good.