Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvos legit sales..hmm Would rather have 55% off hema cost.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Maybe idk, get a clan, I mean a CLAN, look it is a CLAN research, if you are in a clan but it is not really a clan then cry about your members to your members, don't come on forums because you can't make your CLAN work. 500 mutagens per member is not too much, even if you have only 50% active members is still only 1000 mutagens per member. Stop making casual clans, we already have a feature for that it is called FRIENDLIST

Edited by LycanPT

18 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

The question was answered on Day 1: they consider it very effective due to its vampiric properties. Case closed.

Who is "they"? DE? Other players? If it's DE, I like to see a link to them saying that. If it's other players, I've seen multitude of people saying it's not worth it.

18 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

"Clan" as in "Many people", as in "Social", as in "Talk to people, make friends and do it together".

Yes, that argument has been said many times over. To that I asked, what makes you think everyone is active everyday? What of casuals, who only plays maybe 2-3 times a month? What if your in a clan with close friends who hardly plays?

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Yes, that argument has been said many times over. To that I asked, what makes you think everyone is active everyday? What of casuals, who only plays maybe 2-3 times a month? What if your in a clan with close friends who hardly plays?

We have a feature for that called Friendlist, a clan is about teaming with other players to pursue the same goal, and Hema did exactly that and I hope kingpin also does that, DE is finally giving a meaning to be in a clan other than get research BP's and disappear for months

Just now, LycanPT said:

We have a feature for that called Friendlist, a clan is about teaming with other players to pursue the same goal, and Hema did exactly that and I hope kingpin also does that, DE is finally giving a meaning to be in a clan other than get research BP's and disappear for months

Um, sorry to say, but I heard that Hema doesn't push people towards the same goal. I heard a lot of negative reactions, such as mass kicking or even exploiting members, Plat fees for Clan membership (this one is just wrong), mandatory daily or weekly resource tribute or being kicked out, even inviting someone to join a clan for the resource before kicking them out after they gave their share. I agree that Clan suppose to be about groups of people with the same goal, but Hema failed at that.

I'm excited about the Kingpin system, still. I would like to see how that plays out.

7 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Um, sorry to say, but I heard that Hema doesn't push people towards the same goal. I heard a lot of negative reactions, such as mass kicking or even exploiting members, Plat fees for Clan membership (this one is just wrong), mandatory daily or weekly resource tribute or being kicked out, even inviting someone to join a clan for the resource before kicking them out after they gave their share. I agree that Clan suppose to be about groups of people with the same goal, but Hema failed at that.

You describe a problem that doesn't apply to all comunity, that kind of douchery is an exception and we don't make rules based on exceptions. My clan never took plat fees, and there is also the problems on players that only get into a clan to get the BP's, everytime I am recruiting if their first question is like "Do you have all research?" I just tell them right away "Sorry you are not the kind of person we are looking for", what does this showcase? you always have an option of casting and it is the same way around, if I was on the other end and the clan which I took interest in recruit chat came with stuff like plat contributions I would just say: "I'm sorry you're not the kind of clan I am looking for". So don't blame it on Hema

Edited by LycanPT

11 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

I'm excited about the Kingpin system, still. I would like to see how that plays out.

Mass kickings? They likely were inactives and never told anyone, came back and whined.

Plat fees? Nothing new, people have been doing that forever to ensure you either stay or pay for being a leech... Or just leeching off stupid noobs.

Requirements for donations? Le'gasp!? Clan members needing to actually be clan members!?

As for inviting then kicking people, sounds scummy but again nothing new, there will always be S#&$ty leeches. It's why I have to play with and get to know people from the clan I'm joining before I jump on board.

13 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

You describe a problem that doesn't apply to all comunity, that kind of douchery is an exception and we don't make rules based on exceptions. My clan never took plat fees, and there is also the problems on players that only get into a clan to get the BP's, everytime I am recruiting if their first question is like "Do you have all research?" I just tell them right away "Sorry you are not the kind of person we are looking for", what does this showcase? you always have an option of casting and it is the same way around, if I was on the other end and the clan which I took interest in recruit chat came with stuff like plat contributions I would just say: "I'm sorry you're not the kind of clan I am looking for". So don't blame it on Hema

Fair points.

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

Plat fees? Nothing new, people have been doing that forever to ensure you either stay or pay for being a leech... Or just leeching off stupid noobs.

As for inviting then kicking people, sounds scummy but again nothing new, there will always be S#&$ty leeches. It's why I have to play with and get to know people from the clan I'm joining before I jump on board.

Seriously? That happened already since long time ago? I know some parts of the Warframe community is toxic, but not to this extent and duration.

3 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Requirements for donations? Le'gasp!? Clan members needing to actually be clan members!?

My problem is not asking for members for donation, but some clans setting a bar which may require the player to farm daily. But I suppose that could be attributed to the toxic minority.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Fair points.

Seriously? That happened already since long time ago? I know some parts of the Warframe community is toxic, but not to this extent and duration.

My problem is not asking for members for donation, but some clans setting a bar which may require the player to farm daily. But I suppose that could be attributed to the toxic minority.

Unfortunately yes it has been going on for years now, people will make solo or small clans then try to charge people plat to join because they have the full research done.

Most don't fall for it but there are always a few idiots who will just like in real life.... There is a reason why those Nigeria prince scams are still around after 20 years.

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Unfortunately yes it has been going on for years now, people will make solo or small clans then try to charge people plat to join because they have the full research done.

Most don't fall for it but there are always a few idiots who will just like in real life.... There is a reason why those Nigeria prince scams are still around after 20 years.

If it was as simple as recruitment, then I could do that. But now that clans can yield endo, and will soon get clan passives. There is 0 hope for the casual players, who have a handful of members who play casual, and have spent really money for clan emblems esc esc,  that is straight up bullshnit! IMO but I understand your points as well. So it Wil just sit there un research, and maybe one day I have it the research done. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 hours ago, LycanPT said:

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

If it was as simple as recruitment, then I could do that. But now that clans can yield endo, and will soon get clan passives. There is 0 hope for the casual players, who have a handful of members who play casual, and have spent really money for clan emblems esc esc,  that is straight up bullshnit! IMO but I understand your points as well. So it Wil just sit there un research, and maybe one day I have it the research done. 

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Either you refresh some of your playerbase or you just keep it casual like you do, I mean if you're going casual then imho you can not really expect the same results as some that go a bit more hardcore. DE's job is keep players playing and for those who play it this system makes sense to a point, we could argue if the costs are a bit too high even for active players. From my point of view DE should expect 100% active members but they shouldn't also account for the other end of the knife like only 5-10% active members, and this is the problem of clans atm, too many clans, too many members, too many inactive members. I feel like DE is trying to put a meaning in clan and tbh we in WF were spoiled in that regard, as most of the researches can be done almost by a single member who has excess resources, now we will start having some features acessible to more proactive clans. We can't really blame DE for this, clan system is not new and in many other games being in a clan actually requires group work to achieve a goal

14 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

Either you refresh some of your playerbase or you just keep it casual like you do, I mean if you're going casual then imho you can not really expect the same results as some that go a bit more hardcore. DE's job is keep players playing and for those who play it this system makes sense to a point, we could argue if the costs are a bit too high even for active players. From my point of view DE should expect 100% active members but they shouldn't also account for the other end of the knife like only 5-10% active members, and this is the problem of clans atm, too many clans, too many members, too many inactive members. I feel like DE is trying to put a meaning in clan and tbh we in WF were spoiled in that regard, as most of the researches can be done almost by a single member who has excess resources, now we will start having some features acessible to more proactive clans. We can't really blame DE for this, clan system is not new and in many other games being in a clan actually requires group work to achieve a goal

All valid points. But what I am talking about is instead of the 55% off nidus collection, I'd rather have a Darvo deal where darvo contributes 55% of the hema resources for plat or 55% off the initial research. That maybe some moon or mountain clan as well as some casual clans could use.

10 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Just a reminder, 4 (four) month has passed since Hema release, even on consoles. How can you still not have the resources passively is beyond me, especially since they buffed the drop.

Really? How? Where? When?

11 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Take 2-3 hours and dedicate it for 3-4 ODS runs per week, and boom, you're done in 2 weeks, who would've thought.

Just a reminder, 4 (four) month has passed since Hema release, even on consoles. How can you still not have the resources passively is beyond me, especially since they buffed the drop.

I dunno, if even just go and chill in the right location is THAT much to ask for... I dunno...

When did they buff the drop rates? Can you link to the patch notes?

I would be delighted to be informed that the chocolate ration has been increased to 20 grams from last week's 30 grams.

Edited by BornWithTeeth