Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibly the king of impossible rivens.

FollowTheFaceless

Question

19 answers to this question

With a high enough damage weapon on low level that should be rather easy. Just find a high concentration of enemies and lay waste to them. Use a sneaky Warframe so you don't start alarms. 

Loki having extended Aim Glide and Wall latch should be helpful. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

It wall dashing or CLINGING. Yes, all those frames i listed can do this challenge. Some easier than others due to no alarm part, but the challenge is still easy doable for most.

CLINGING(which is upward wall running) is not LATCHING(stick to the wall). Do not mistake it.

so far the only one i couldnt do and gave away, was "get 3 headshots while aim gliding with extinguished key(-75% dmg) equipped. i tried every weapon in my arsenal, on a low level map, with loki(also tried zephyr), and with patagium. not only could i not aim fast enough, but more than half the time, i missed the third shot cause right as i go to aim again, i start falling out of the sky.

12 minutes ago, Moysa said:

so far the only one i couldnt do and gave away, was "get 3 headshots while aim gliding with extinguished key(-75% dmg) equipped. i tried every weapon in my arsenal, on a low level map, with loki(also tried zephyr), and with patagium. not only could i not aim fast enough, but more than half the time, i missed the third shot cause right as i go to aim again, i start falling out of the sky.

Use an air vent on Jupiter.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

ummmm...Options:

1. Loki with a Tonkor, Ignis, etc.
  2. Equinox with Maim
  3. Ember
  4. Limbo?

I did one with Trinity.  There's this really nifty spot in some Corpus maps where the wall kind of sticks out, and you can just stand on it while holding wall-latch and even if your wall-latch timer runs out you can just release and repress without falling, and you didn't touch the ground (which Warframe defines as anywhere the enemy can path, btw), so you're all good.

Edited by Yzjdriel

2 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

'Clinging' is definitely the same things as 'latching' here. I did that challenge countless times with Loki and an Amprex.

After numerous repeats with no result at all I started to think that way, but the real reason is Bug'o'frame - in nightmare missions it's not working, like the alert is always ON in a passive mode. So, yes - my mistake .-.