Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much Kuva will Oberon Prime need? Let us know in advance!

Xekrin

Why are we talking about Oberon Prime?
Everyone around here is talking like it was announced somewhere, am I missing something?
As far as I know, Oberon could even get a Prime version only one-two years from now, but there's just so many threads about it. Feels like "Umbra hype" threads all over again...

Edited by Dagnarok

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

still waiting on Synthula to become relevant. you know you want to do it DE..

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Technically kuva isn't the most recent resource so your initial logic is invalid. 

I forgot about Synthula!

2 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

I'm 80% sure Oberon Prime will require javlok capacitors.

Yes, I was going to bring that up but it sounded too far fetched, which is probably why they'll do it.

6 minutes ago, Dagnarok said:

Why are we talking about Oberon Prime?

You must be new to Warframe, Primes follow a schedule based on release of the original. Oberon is very likely to be next, add that to the sudden interest in reworking his abilities to make him somewhat more viable and you will realize they only did so to encourage sales of the next Prime Access.

3 hours ago, NekroArts said:

I don't get it, what's the connection with this?

I fail to see how you don't get it.

Kuva is quest-locked. Prime warframes are available to everyone.

Therefore, Kuva will not be required to make Oberon Prime.

Edited by Darkfeather21

3 hours ago, Xekrin said:

None at all.

True, so perhaps Oberon P will not, however Harrow certainly will.  Both Octavia and Nidus required some.

I'm hoping that his abilities have some regenerative properties. It's interesting how these frames have had abilties with such properties (e.g Nidus can heal and his 1st gives back energy, Octavia's passive literally gives energy) While frames without it kind of do? I mean, Valkyr's health steal and Trinity and so does Oberon but it'd be interesting if Kuva proved to have some regenerative properties. Or maybe his passive.

1 hour ago, Darkfeather21 said:

I fail to see how you don't get it.

Kuva is quest-locked. Prime warframes are available to everyone.

Therefore, Kuva will not be required to make Oberon Prime.

Oh, I get why I misunderstood. My issue, in regards to my first post, is that I'm already using my time to get relics and farm up ducats for Tennocon Baro. I don't want to set time aside to farm Kuva if it turns out that Oberon Prime didn't require it.

Edited by NekroArts

Well nows a good time to farm Kuva since we get free booster. 

Spoiler

1808FCEC4BD41183816CA52AD5900E7EFEA56871

Thanks Lotus.

Would be nice if Oberon Prime is next. I wanna use him after rework but I don't wanna waste forma on something I'm going to delete eventually.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

7 hours ago, Xekrin said:

You must be new to Warframe, Primes follow a schedule based on release of the original. Oberon is very likely to be next, add that to the sudden interest in reworking his abilities to make him somewhat more viable and you will realize they only did so to encourage sales of the next Prime Access.

Well considering it was Nekros or Oberon last time it was in the male phase I'd say we're getting him next specially since he just got his rework/tweaks.

Edited by SilvaDreams