Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i made a steam review that contains my personal opinions about this game and what i have observed

Schrimmseschrammse666

5 minutes ago, Schrimmseschrammse666 said:

good point hemmo. but i ask of you dearly to read it even if it is not valid to you

well you are extremely salty in it and clearly did not do your research on the lore bits

fyi warframes are not machines they were created with the technocyte virus and are basicly infestation sealed inside an armor they cannot leak out and the tenno posses them with transferance which also explains how something like chroma was able to fight us because his operator was killed and the infestation took over it

and couple other points, tumour grineer? no they are pretty much what they are because of generations of cloning lead into deteriation of their bodies so they had to heavily augment themselves in order to not collapse ontop of themselves

Read the review and honestly, mostly it just shows that you paid little attention and wanted everything handed to you easily. Most of your points are rather inconsequential, such as resource location, and others show complete lack in paying attention, like your thoughts on the Warframes and what they are. And complaining that much about the appearances of enemies? This review is flat out unhelpful and is laden with inexperience in the game.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

Read the whole thing, and I don't think it is a fair review. There were a couple good points, but towards the end, the review just gets petty and wanders off into hyperbole. Like Hemmo said, 70 hours is just barely scratching the surface of this game. You're not going to experience anywhere close to a majority of the lore and content in that amount of time. This game is designed around grind and investing time (lots of time) towards warframes, weapons, cosmetics, story, plot, lore, etc. Maybe that's not enticing to some players, but this game is free-to-play, and if you don't invest money, you invest time, the choice is yours.

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Read the review and honestly, mostly it just shows that you paid little attention and wanted everything handed to you easily. Most of your points are rather inconsequential, such as resource location, and others show complete lack in paying attention, like your thoughts on the warrants and what they are. And complaining that much about the appearances of enemies? This review is flat out unhelpful and is laden with inexperience in the game.

This is pretty much what I'm getting from this too. 

12 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

fyi warframes are not machines they were created with the technocyte virus and are basicly infestation sealed inside an armor they cannot leak out and the tenno posses them with transferance which also explains how something like chroma was able to fight us because his operator was killed and the infestation took over it

I thought this was a just a theory. Has it been mentioned in the game somewhere? Maybe I've missed it.

Just now, Gweredith said:

I thought this was a just a theory. Has it been mentioned in the game somewhere? Maybe I've missed it.

it was somewhere with the whats the guys name.. ballas? anyways it's been confirmed that the frames were created with the infestation

i admit that it went quite personal in some points

but i don't see why i would put more hours into it.

friend of mine has 1000+ and says it is not getting much better

it is like searching for depth in an endless tube filled with sand and every bit of sand you get rid of only reveals more sand to get rid of

11 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

What exactly in Glast Gambit implies that this is true? I did play it but must have forgotten.

if i recall (gosh it's been long since it came out) didn't nef anyo call us hive minded infested?

+ many times like in the war within the frames are called infested puppets while the operator is the puppet master and in 2nd dream didn't the male voice call us monsters hiding behind another?

++ the entire nidus thingie and the weird infested room c.c

Edited by Hemmo67

7 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

What exactly in Glast Gambit implies that this is true? I did play it but must have forgotten.

Spoiler

Well for one, Nidus, since he is an infested Warframe.

Two, the Helminth chair in the infested room. Ordis says that is is required for the maintenance of your warframes. Combined with everything else like Lephantis (and Phorid I think) saying that you are one of them. I think Jordas also mentions something, but I forget.

Edited by PoisonHD

Sorry man but 70 hours in Steam time means a whole lotta nuthin that's just time game is running from when you start the launcher to when you finally exit it, and all 70 steam hours tells me is that you forgot to shut the game off for a few days.

5 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Sorry man but 70 hours in Steam time means a whole lotta nuthin that's just time game is running from when you start the launcher to when you finally exit it, and all 70 steam hours tells me is that you forgot to shut the game off for a few days.

i have atleast one HEK

Edited by Schrimmseschrammse666
didn work

20 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Read through it's entirety.
Somewhat agree with Jobi's statement.

Warframe may not be your type of game. That much is clear. 
But it is certainly not the "Grind of all grinds" as you make it seem in your review.

I've logged over 600 hours on Warframe and can say for a fact after you beat the quests (that take about maybe 20 minutes each, unless the main story quests which take an hour) it's all grind for better weapons and the raids are all grind.

The game makes you grind more than Destiny, and that's saying something.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

I've logged over 600 hours on Warframe and can say for a fact after you beat the quests (that take about maybe 20 minutes each, unless the main story quests which take an hour) it's all grind for better weapons and the raids are all grind.

The game makes you grind more than Destiny, and that's saying something.

well atleast warframe does not reset your progress like destiny 2 will do =)